February 21, 2013 2:49 PM EST
Cressida Bonas: 10 Things to Know About Prince Harry's New Girlfriend [PHOTOS]
New photos of Prince Harry giving his new "girlfriend" a kiss surfaced on the web.
The "playboy" prince was caught in camera while giving his new girl, Cressida Bonas, a kiss at a Swiss ski resort. Prince Harry was not in any way shy in showing his affection for Cressida while he wraps her around his arms at the chilly Verbier resort yesterday.
Their very public display of affection while they cuddle at the top of the slopes was just the beginning for even more intimate moments at a restaurant in town a few hours after.
It wasn't a wild date as Harry would prefer, there's no nudity involved but the temperature was rising while the two publicly cuddled. Onlookers said that the two kissed like "teenagers at the back of a cinema."
But while the world is well familiar about Prince Harry and his crazy antics, get to know more about the girl who tamed him, Cressida Bonas.
- Cressida is the half-sister of actress and model Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe.
- She attended the Stowe School in Buckingham before she transferred to Leeds University to take up dance.
- She spent her 24th birthday with Prince Harry.
- Cressida has a heart for theater. She played "Desdemona" in Othello in her university. The play was later taken to Edinburgh Festival.
- She is included in the "Listed at 27" in the Tatler List. According to the magazine, this is a list of "all the people who matter."
- Her mother is "Sixties It Girl" Lady Mary Gaye.
- According to rumors, she was set up to Prince Harry by Princess Eugenie.
- She is friends with UK young millionaire, Arthur Landon.
- She used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley whose stepfather is indirectly linked to The Queen.
- Cressida was first linked to Prince Harry after they were seen together after the premier of "The Dark Knight Rises."