Pre-MWC Leak: New LG Optimus F7, F5
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 21, 2013 11:06 AM EST
The South Korean tech company LG keeps on teasing mobile phone enthusiasts about their new upcoming smartphones for the Mobile World Congress this February 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. LG released a video recently previewing what will the company show on MWC 2013 with several smartphone models named after letters - L for style, G for greatness, V for Vu, and F for freedom. Techies are also providing a peek at these devices.
There is also a new leak regarding two new LG smartphones, the Optimus F7 (left) and F5 (right).
(Original source of photo: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2013/02/optimusf5f7jtlg-1361362031.jpg)
Specifications about both devices are still a mystery but one thing seems to be sure, both will run Android OS. Optimus F7 design looks similar with the mix of both Optimus 4x HD and Optimus G. For now, LG fans would need more patience until everything is revealed in the Mobile World Congress.
Aside from this leaking information about new LG smartphones, a behemoth LG unit has been spotted - the LG Optimus Pro.
According to GSMArena.com, LG Optimus Pro consists of the following preliminary specifications and is expected to be released on the second quarter of 2013. The device will most likely to appear at the Mobile World Congress along with other upcoming smartphones.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- New Zealand's Largest Snack Food Company Bought for NZ$700 Million
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People