Pre-MWC Leak: New LG Optimus F7, F5
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 21, 2013 11:06 AM EST
The South Korean tech company LG keeps on teasing mobile phone enthusiasts about their new upcoming smartphones for the Mobile World Congress this February 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. LG released a video recently previewing what will the company show on MWC 2013 with several smartphone models named after letters - L for style, G for greatness, V for Vu, and F for freedom. Techies are also providing a peek at these devices.
There is also a new leak regarding two new LG smartphones, the Optimus F7 (left) and F5 (right).
(Original source of photo: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2013/02/optimusf5f7jtlg-1361362031.jpg)
Specifications about both devices are still a mystery but one thing seems to be sure, both will run Android OS. Optimus F7 design looks similar with the mix of both Optimus 4x HD and Optimus G. For now, LG fans would need more patience until everything is revealed in the Mobile World Congress.
Aside from this leaking information about new LG smartphones, a behemoth LG unit has been spotted - the LG Optimus Pro.
According to GSMArena.com, LG Optimus Pro consists of the following preliminary specifications and is expected to be released on the second quarter of 2013. The device will most likely to appear at the Mobile World Congress along with other upcoming smartphones.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Better Market Your Uranium Someplace Else, Japan Appetite No Longer Huge as Before – Former PM Tells Australia Queensland Premier Campbell Newman