ETFs to Watch February 20, 2013 (BOND, EWW, FXA)
By ETF Professor | February 20, 2013 11:19 PM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Give the iShares S&P Global Materials Index Fund (NYSE: MXI) a look.
Is the Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSE: SIL) ready to bounce?
Grab some dividends with the Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSE: SDIV).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXA).
Bond play of the day: Pimco Total Return ETF (NYSE: BOND).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Economy Benefits From Australia's Big Investments; Kiwi Down After RNBZ Comments
- ETF Outlook for Thursday, January 2 (FEZ, FXI, SPY, XHB)
- January Second Trading: Always Interesting
- 13 Things Investors Learned In 2013 - Part II
- Are Diversity and Quality the Way to Profit from the Rebound in Gold and Coal?
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation