ETFs to Watch February 20, 2013 (BOND, EWW, FXA)
By ETF Professor | February 20, 2013 11:19 PM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Give the iShares S&P Global Materials Index Fund (NYSE: MXI) a look.
Is the Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSE: SIL) ready to bounce?
Grab some dividends with the Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSE: SDIV).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXA).
Bond play of the day: Pimco Total Return ETF (NYSE: BOND).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation