ETFs to Watch February 20, 2013 (BOND, EWW, FXA)
By ETF Professor | February 20, 2013 11:19 PM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Give the iShares S&P Global Materials Index Fund (NYSE: MXI) a look.
Is the Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSE: SIL) ready to bounce?
Grab some dividends with the Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSE: SDIV).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXA).
Bond play of the day: Pimco Total Return ETF (NYSE: BOND).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales