ETFs to Watch February 20, 2013 (BOND, EWW, FXA)
By ETF Professor | February 20, 2013 11:19 PM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Give the iShares S&P Global Materials Index Fund (NYSE: MXI) a look.
Is the Global X Silver Miners ETF (NYSE: SIL) ready to bounce?
Grab some dividends with the Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSE: SDIV).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust (NYSE: FXA).
Bond play of the day: Pimco Total Return ETF (NYSE: BOND).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date