Swipe’s Android Fablet F2, Fablet F3 Launched in India for ₹7,590 Onwards
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 20, 2013 7:33 PM EST
Pune-based Technology Company Swipe Telecom rolled out two new phablets namely Fablet F2, Fablet F3 in India for ₹7,590 and ₹9,290, respectively.
The two devices, which boast 5-inch WVGA Capacitive Multi-Touch screens, is officially christened as Fablet, by taking into consideration its hybridisation between the smartphone and tablet. The domestic market has seen a plethora of phablet releases for the past couple of months.
Swipe Fablet 2
Swipe Fablet 2 comes with 5-inch WVGA capacitive multi-touchscreen with 480x800 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1GHz processor. It runs on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread operating system, packs 256MB of RAM and an internal memory of 4GB which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card slot. The device weighs 260 grams and measures 145.0X80.0X10.9 mm. It supports connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and USB 2.0. Fablet 2 is said to be the first 5-inch smartphone in the domestic market which debuted without 3G connectivity. The phone packs a 2,200 mAh battery which is claimed to give up to six hours of battery life without any disruption. The handset is priced at ₹7,590.
Swipe Fablet 3
Swipe Fablet 3 also boasts a 5-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with 480x800 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor. Unlike Fablet 2, this smartphone uses Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean operating system and packs a memory of 512 MB DDRIII RAM along with 4GB internal storage on board which is expandable up to 32GB. On the connectivity front, the handset supports GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. It comes with the 3G connectivity and has dual-SIM capacity. It houses a 5.0-megapxiel rear camera with flash and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. The device is available for ₹ 9,290.
The smartphones are currently available through the company's website and come with free Back Shells in black, white and blue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia