Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Demand Media, La-Z-Boy, Pier 1, Green Dot, First Majestic, Millennial, Coventry, Terex, Motorola Solutions, Roundy's)
By Satya Nagendra | February 20, 2013 3:36 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Demand Media, La-Z-Boy, Pier 1 Imports, Green Dot Corp and First Majestic Silver Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Millennial Media, Coventry Health Care, Terex Corp, Motorola Solutions and Roundy's Inc.
Demand Media Inc. (NYSE:DMD) shares rallied 16.71 percent to $9.15 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that its board of directors had authorized a plan to explore separating its business into two independent, publicly-traded companies. Demand Media also reported the fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $0.12 per share, up from $0.08 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.11 per share.
La-Z-Boy Inc. (NYSE:LZB) shares climbed 11.25 percent to $17.20 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net profit rose to $17 million or $0.32 per share from $15 million or $0.28 per share in the same quarter last year and also topped the analysts’ estimate of $0.23 per share.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (NYSE:PIR) shares climbed 10.18 percent to $25.11 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.78, a 52-week high of $22.90 and $2.41 billion in market capitalization.
Green Dot Corp. (NYSE:GDOT) shares surged 10.04 percent to $16.10 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.05, a 52-week high of $32.49 and $526.61 million in market capitalization.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) shares gained 4.47 percent to $17.76 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.12, a 52-week high of $24.20 and $2.01 billion in market capitalization.
Millennial Media Inc. (NYSE:MM) shares slumped 25.96 percent to $10.61 in post-market trading. The company currently expects fiscal 2013 revenue to be in a range of $270 to $280 million, below the analysts’ estimate of $286.44 million.
Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE:CVH) shares tumbled 8.49 percent to $42.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $27.72, a 52-week high of $46.92 and $6.18 billion in market capitalization.
Terex Corp. (NYSE:TEX) shares plunged 5.47 percent to $33.00 in post-market trading. The company reported the fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $21.9 million or $0.19 per share, down from $27.3 million or $0.25 per share in the same period last year and also missed the analysts’ estimate of $0.40 per share.
Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MSI) shares declined 5.30 percent to $58.74 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $44.49, a 52-week high of $62.05 and $17.40 billion in market capitalization.
Roundy's Inc. (NYSE:RNDY) shares declined 3.34 percent to $5.94 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 5 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff