Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Demand Media, La-Z-Boy, Pier 1, Green Dot, First Majestic, Millennial, Coventry, Terex, Motorola Solutions, Roundy's)
By Satya Nagendra | February 20, 2013 3:36 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Demand Media, La-Z-Boy, Pier 1 Imports, Green Dot Corp and First Majestic Silver Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were Millennial Media, Coventry Health Care, Terex Corp, Motorola Solutions and Roundy's Inc.
Demand Media Inc. (NYSE:DMD) shares rallied 16.71 percent to $9.15 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that its board of directors had authorized a plan to explore separating its business into two independent, publicly-traded companies. Demand Media also reported the fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $0.12 per share, up from $0.08 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.11 per share.
La-Z-Boy Inc. (NYSE:LZB) shares climbed 11.25 percent to $17.20 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net profit rose to $17 million or $0.32 per share from $15 million or $0.28 per share in the same quarter last year and also topped the analysts’ estimate of $0.23 per share.
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (NYSE:PIR) shares climbed 10.18 percent to $25.11 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.78, a 52-week high of $22.90 and $2.41 billion in market capitalization.
Green Dot Corp. (NYSE:GDOT) shares surged 10.04 percent to $16.10 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.05, a 52-week high of $32.49 and $526.61 million in market capitalization.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (NYSE:AG) shares gained 4.47 percent to $17.76 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.12, a 52-week high of $24.20 and $2.01 billion in market capitalization.
Millennial Media Inc. (NYSE:MM) shares slumped 25.96 percent to $10.61 in post-market trading. The company currently expects fiscal 2013 revenue to be in a range of $270 to $280 million, below the analysts’ estimate of $286.44 million.
Coventry Health Care Inc. (NYSE:CVH) shares tumbled 8.49 percent to $42.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $27.72, a 52-week high of $46.92 and $6.18 billion in market capitalization.
Terex Corp. (NYSE:TEX) shares plunged 5.47 percent to $33.00 in post-market trading. The company reported the fourth quarter adjusted net profit of $21.9 million or $0.19 per share, down from $27.3 million or $0.25 per share in the same period last year and also missed the analysts’ estimate of $0.40 per share.
Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MSI) shares declined 5.30 percent to $58.74 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $44.49, a 52-week high of $62.05 and $17.40 billion in market capitalization.
Roundy's Inc. (NYSE:RNDY) shares declined 3.34 percent to $5.94 in post-market trading. The company stock surged more than 5 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family