Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean: Manual Update Guide, Android Help
By Arlene Paredes | February 20, 2013 2:16 PM EST
Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean has been available to many tablet users as Over-The-Air (OTA) update. It is not a major Android tweak, perhaps not even close to the much-anticipated Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. But the minor improvements are much appreciated by Google tablet users, nonetheless.
International Business Times has published some guides to help Nexus 10 users in updating their devices. Follow this link and read carefully to install Android 4.2.2 on Nexus 10 with LiquidSmooth Jelly Bean ROM. For non-technical users, here are some of the features you can expect from the latest Jelly Bean update: customisable battery and notification light, transparent navigation and status bars, customisable lockscreen buttons and sliders, and Chronus clock widget, among others.
Follow this link to root your Nexus 10 on Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Jelly Bean official firmware. Users root their Android devices for full system access and control.
If you are looking for manual updates, you are probably technically competent to handle the terminologies in some how-to guides. If you're a newbie, the good news is there are several tech sites that aim to offer assistance when waiting for OTA update is taking too long.
There are a couple of reliable online forums and tech sites for Android users who are only beginning to understand the extent of control they have over their devices. Here is a link to an Android Police guide for manually installing the Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. Of course you always have the option to wait for the much simpler OTA update.
VIDEO: Google Nexus 10 Hands-on Review (Engadget)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan