Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean: Manual Update Guide, Android Help
By Arlene Paredes | February 20, 2013 2:16 PM EST
Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean has been available to many tablet users as Over-The-Air (OTA) update. It is not a major Android tweak, perhaps not even close to the much-anticipated Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie. But the minor improvements are much appreciated by Google tablet users, nonetheless.
International Business Times has published some guides to help Nexus 10 users in updating their devices. Follow this link and read carefully to install Android 4.2.2 on Nexus 10 with LiquidSmooth Jelly Bean ROM. For non-technical users, here are some of the features you can expect from the latest Jelly Bean update: customisable battery and notification light, transparent navigation and status bars, customisable lockscreen buttons and sliders, and Chronus clock widget, among others.
Follow this link to root your Nexus 10 on Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Jelly Bean official firmware. Users root their Android devices for full system access and control.
If you are looking for manual updates, you are probably technically competent to handle the terminologies in some how-to guides. If you're a newbie, the good news is there are several tech sites that aim to offer assistance when waiting for OTA update is taking too long.
There are a couple of reliable online forums and tech sites for Android users who are only beginning to understand the extent of control they have over their devices. Here is a link to an Android Police guide for manually installing the Nexus 10 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. Of course you always have the option to wait for the much simpler OTA update.
VIDEO: Google Nexus 10 Hands-on Review (Engadget)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles