Demi Lovato Dishes on 1D & Girl Crush Kristen Stewart
By Diadem Pambid | February 20, 2013 1:29 PM EST
After almost a year in rehab and a busy "X-Factor" schedule, Demi Lovato is back to working in the music scene. The singer and songwriter had recently revealed her new album and the teaser for its single, "Heart Attack." Despite the busy schedule, Lovato took time to answer UK VEVO's fan questions of which include a lot about a certain One Direction cutie plus her girl crush, Kristen Stewart.
Former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are getting back to their musical roots with each of their own albums out this year. Like Gomez and Cyrus, Lovato still has no name for her upcoming album.
"We don't have a name for the album yet! but hopefully we will soon!" explained Lovato, adding, "It's [the new album] a better version of my albums from before!"
Lovato even goes on to add that her fourth album was "easier" to make plus it "definitely" had a more personal touch. As for Demi's motivating efforts, one fan had asked what Lovato felt like knowing she was a "role model to millions of girls."
"It feels pretty incredible to know that I have an influence - and I take that very seriously," stated Lovato.
Given it was all about the music, one fan couldn't hesitate to ask Lovato about her love life and a certain One Direction. Of course, Lovato could only say that the British Boys are "very talented." Yet, who could forget Demi's statement regarding 1D member, Niall Horan whom she finds "special?"
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," stated Lovato in an interview with Yahoo!
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," added Demi.
Niall Horan may have swept Demi's feet off the ground but when it comes to her girl crush, Kristen Stewart is on top of the line. A fan had asked Demi if she liked Stewart to which Demi replied with, "Yes and I love her style!"
Lovato isn't the first Disney star to have expressed her love for the "Twilight" star. Miley Cyrus had also admitted to having a girl crush on Robert Pattinsons' ex-girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0