Demi Lovato Dishes on 1D & Girl Crush Kristen Stewart
By Diadem Pambid | February 20, 2013 1:29 PM EST
After almost a year in rehab and a busy "X-Factor" schedule, Demi Lovato is back to working in the music scene. The singer and songwriter had recently revealed her new album and the teaser for its single, "Heart Attack." Despite the busy schedule, Lovato took time to answer UK VEVO's fan questions of which include a lot about a certain One Direction cutie plus her girl crush, Kristen Stewart.
Former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are getting back to their musical roots with each of their own albums out this year. Like Gomez and Cyrus, Lovato still has no name for her upcoming album.
"We don't have a name for the album yet! but hopefully we will soon!" explained Lovato, adding, "It's [the new album] a better version of my albums from before!"
Lovato even goes on to add that her fourth album was "easier" to make plus it "definitely" had a more personal touch. As for Demi's motivating efforts, one fan had asked what Lovato felt like knowing she was a "role model to millions of girls."
"It feels pretty incredible to know that I have an influence - and I take that very seriously," stated Lovato.
Given it was all about the music, one fan couldn't hesitate to ask Lovato about her love life and a certain One Direction. Of course, Lovato could only say that the British Boys are "very talented." Yet, who could forget Demi's statement regarding 1D member, Niall Horan whom she finds "special?"
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," stated Lovato in an interview with Yahoo!
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," added Demi.
Niall Horan may have swept Demi's feet off the ground but when it comes to her girl crush, Kristen Stewart is on top of the line. A fan had asked Demi if she liked Stewart to which Demi replied with, "Yes and I love her style!"
Lovato isn't the first Disney star to have expressed her love for the "Twilight" star. Miley Cyrus had also admitted to having a girl crush on Robert Pattinsons' ex-girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft