Demi Lovato Dishes on 1D & Girl Crush Kristen Stewart
By Diadem Pambid | February 20, 2013 1:29 PM EST
After almost a year in rehab and a busy "X-Factor" schedule, Demi Lovato is back to working in the music scene. The singer and songwriter had recently revealed her new album and the teaser for its single, "Heart Attack." Despite the busy schedule, Lovato took time to answer UK VEVO's fan questions of which include a lot about a certain One Direction cutie plus her girl crush, Kristen Stewart.
Former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are getting back to their musical roots with each of their own albums out this year. Like Gomez and Cyrus, Lovato still has no name for her upcoming album.
"We don't have a name for the album yet! but hopefully we will soon!" explained Lovato, adding, "It's [the new album] a better version of my albums from before!"
Lovato even goes on to add that her fourth album was "easier" to make plus it "definitely" had a more personal touch. As for Demi's motivating efforts, one fan had asked what Lovato felt like knowing she was a "role model to millions of girls."
"It feels pretty incredible to know that I have an influence - and I take that very seriously," stated Lovato.
Given it was all about the music, one fan couldn't hesitate to ask Lovato about her love life and a certain One Direction. Of course, Lovato could only say that the British Boys are "very talented." Yet, who could forget Demi's statement regarding 1D member, Niall Horan whom she finds "special?"
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," stated Lovato in an interview with Yahoo!
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," added Demi.
Niall Horan may have swept Demi's feet off the ground but when it comes to her girl crush, Kristen Stewart is on top of the line. A fan had asked Demi if she liked Stewart to which Demi replied with, "Yes and I love her style!"
Lovato isn't the first Disney star to have expressed her love for the "Twilight" star. Miley Cyrus had also admitted to having a girl crush on Robert Pattinsons' ex-girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People