Demi Lovato Dishes on 1D & Girl Crush Kristen Stewart
By Diadem Pambid | February 20, 2013 1:29 PM EST
After almost a year in rehab and a busy "X-Factor" schedule, Demi Lovato is back to working in the music scene. The singer and songwriter had recently revealed her new album and the teaser for its single, "Heart Attack." Despite the busy schedule, Lovato took time to answer UK VEVO's fan questions of which include a lot about a certain One Direction cutie plus her girl crush, Kristen Stewart.
Former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are getting back to their musical roots with each of their own albums out this year. Like Gomez and Cyrus, Lovato still has no name for her upcoming album.
"We don't have a name for the album yet! but hopefully we will soon!" explained Lovato, adding, "It's [the new album] a better version of my albums from before!"
Lovato even goes on to add that her fourth album was "easier" to make plus it "definitely" had a more personal touch. As for Demi's motivating efforts, one fan had asked what Lovato felt like knowing she was a "role model to millions of girls."
"It feels pretty incredible to know that I have an influence - and I take that very seriously," stated Lovato.
Given it was all about the music, one fan couldn't hesitate to ask Lovato about her love life and a certain One Direction. Of course, Lovato could only say that the British Boys are "very talented." Yet, who could forget Demi's statement regarding 1D member, Niall Horan whom she finds "special?"
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," stated Lovato in an interview with Yahoo!
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," added Demi.
Niall Horan may have swept Demi's feet off the ground but when it comes to her girl crush, Kristen Stewart is on top of the line. A fan had asked Demi if she liked Stewart to which Demi replied with, "Yes and I love her style!"
Lovato isn't the first Disney star to have expressed her love for the "Twilight" star. Miley Cyrus had also admitted to having a girl crush on Robert Pattinsons' ex-girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money