Demi Lovato Dishes on 1D & Girl Crush Kristen Stewart
By Diadem Pambid | February 20, 2013 1:29 PM EST
After almost a year in rehab and a busy "X-Factor" schedule, Demi Lovato is back to working in the music scene. The singer and songwriter had recently revealed her new album and the teaser for its single, "Heart Attack." Despite the busy schedule, Lovato took time to answer UK VEVO's fan questions of which include a lot about a certain One Direction cutie plus her girl crush, Kristen Stewart.
Former Disney stars, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are getting back to their musical roots with each of their own albums out this year. Like Gomez and Cyrus, Lovato still has no name for her upcoming album.
"We don't have a name for the album yet! but hopefully we will soon!" explained Lovato, adding, "It's [the new album] a better version of my albums from before!"
Lovato even goes on to add that her fourth album was "easier" to make plus it "definitely" had a more personal touch. As for Demi's motivating efforts, one fan had asked what Lovato felt like knowing she was a "role model to millions of girls."
"It feels pretty incredible to know that I have an influence - and I take that very seriously," stated Lovato.
Given it was all about the music, one fan couldn't hesitate to ask Lovato about her love life and a certain One Direction. Of course, Lovato could only say that the British Boys are "very talented." Yet, who could forget Demi's statement regarding 1D member, Niall Horan whom she finds "special?"
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," stated Lovato in an interview with Yahoo!
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," added Demi.
Niall Horan may have swept Demi's feet off the ground but when it comes to her girl crush, Kristen Stewart is on top of the line. A fan had asked Demi if she liked Stewart to which Demi replied with, "Yes and I love her style!"
Lovato isn't the first Disney star to have expressed her love for the "Twilight" star. Miley Cyrus had also admitted to having a girl crush on Robert Pattinsons' ex-girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family