Rob Kardashian Talks Rita Ora: Admits Why He Lied About Ex-Girlfriend Cheating With Numerous Men
By Amethyst Tate | February 20, 2013 9:48 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has finally opened up about why he accused his ex-girlfriend, singer Rita Ora, of cheating on him with 20 men.
During Sunday's episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian admitted that he may have exaggerated the truth out of anger.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he said. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Us Weekly reports that Kardashian was so distraught during his relationship with Rita Ora that he gained 40 pounds.
Back in December, Kardashian had written on his Twitter account: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!”
He also wrote that he was disgusted that a woman could "give up her body" to 20 men in one year. His sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to calm Rob down, tweeting, "Rob be nice kiddddd."
Kim Kardashian also tried to calm Rob down, telling him on the latest episode of their reality show, "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now. You just always have to take the high road."
Rob and Rita Ora had previously denied for months that they are together, with Ora telling Complex magazine back in July, “I mean, it’s not really a relationship. It’s not that intense. He’s a cool guy. We’re close. We’re good friends.
"I got his back and he’s got mine. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from — if you’re a good person and you got my back, I got yours. It’s that easy for me.”
They essentially confirmed their relationship status at the end of October, when Kardashian posted photos of the two cuddling on his Twitter account. He has since deleted the pictures.
Rita Ora never responded to the allegation.
Kardashian is no stranger to cheating, as back in 2010, he admitted that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools