Rob Kardashian Talks Rita Ora: Admits Why He Lied About Ex-Girlfriend Cheating With Numerous Men
By Amethyst Tate | February 20, 2013 9:48 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has finally opened up about why he accused his ex-girlfriend, singer Rita Ora, of cheating on him with 20 men.
During Sunday's episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian admitted that he may have exaggerated the truth out of anger.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he said. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Us Weekly reports that Kardashian was so distraught during his relationship with Rita Ora that he gained 40 pounds.
Back in December, Kardashian had written on his Twitter account: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!”
He also wrote that he was disgusted that a woman could "give up her body" to 20 men in one year. His sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to calm Rob down, tweeting, "Rob be nice kiddddd."
Kim Kardashian also tried to calm Rob down, telling him on the latest episode of their reality show, "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now. You just always have to take the high road."
Rob and Rita Ora had previously denied for months that they are together, with Ora telling Complex magazine back in July, “I mean, it’s not really a relationship. It’s not that intense. He’s a cool guy. We’re close. We’re good friends.
"I got his back and he’s got mine. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from — if you’re a good person and you got my back, I got yours. It’s that easy for me.”
They essentially confirmed their relationship status at the end of October, when Kardashian posted photos of the two cuddling on his Twitter account. He has since deleted the pictures.
Rita Ora never responded to the allegation.
Kardashian is no stranger to cheating, as back in 2010, he admitted that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar