Rob Kardashian Talks Rita Ora: Admits Why He Lied About Ex-Girlfriend Cheating With Numerous Men
By Amethyst Tate | February 20, 2013 9:48 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has finally opened up about why he accused his ex-girlfriend, singer Rita Ora, of cheating on him with 20 men.
During Sunday's episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian admitted that he may have exaggerated the truth out of anger.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he said. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Us Weekly reports that Kardashian was so distraught during his relationship with Rita Ora that he gained 40 pounds.
Back in December, Kardashian had written on his Twitter account: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!”
He also wrote that he was disgusted that a woman could "give up her body" to 20 men in one year. His sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to calm Rob down, tweeting, "Rob be nice kiddddd."
Kim Kardashian also tried to calm Rob down, telling him on the latest episode of their reality show, "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now. You just always have to take the high road."
Rob and Rita Ora had previously denied for months that they are together, with Ora telling Complex magazine back in July, “I mean, it’s not really a relationship. It’s not that intense. He’s a cool guy. We’re close. We’re good friends.
"I got his back and he’s got mine. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from — if you’re a good person and you got my back, I got yours. It’s that easy for me.”
They essentially confirmed their relationship status at the end of October, when Kardashian posted photos of the two cuddling on his Twitter account. He has since deleted the pictures.
Rita Ora never responded to the allegation.
Kardashian is no stranger to cheating, as back in 2010, he admitted that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report