Rob Kardashian Talks Rita Ora: Admits Why He Lied About Ex-Girlfriend Cheating With Numerous Men
By Amethyst Tate | February 20, 2013 9:48 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has finally opened up about why he accused his ex-girlfriend, singer Rita Ora, of cheating on him with 20 men.
During Sunday's episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian admitted that he may have exaggerated the truth out of anger.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he said. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Us Weekly reports that Kardashian was so distraught during his relationship with Rita Ora that he gained 40 pounds.
Back in December, Kardashian had written on his Twitter account: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!”
He also wrote that he was disgusted that a woman could "give up her body" to 20 men in one year. His sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to calm Rob down, tweeting, "Rob be nice kiddddd."
Kim Kardashian also tried to calm Rob down, telling him on the latest episode of their reality show, "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now. You just always have to take the high road."
Rob and Rita Ora had previously denied for months that they are together, with Ora telling Complex magazine back in July, “I mean, it’s not really a relationship. It’s not that intense. He’s a cool guy. We’re close. We’re good friends.
"I got his back and he’s got mine. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from — if you’re a good person and you got my back, I got yours. It’s that easy for me.”
They essentially confirmed their relationship status at the end of October, when Kardashian posted photos of the two cuddling on his Twitter account. He has since deleted the pictures.
Rita Ora never responded to the allegation.
Kardashian is no stranger to cheating, as back in 2010, he admitted that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People