Rob Kardashian Talks Rita Ora: Admits Why He Lied About Ex-Girlfriend Cheating With Numerous Men
By Amethyst Tate | February 20, 2013 9:48 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has finally opened up about why he accused his ex-girlfriend, singer Rita Ora, of cheating on him with 20 men.
During Sunday's episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kardashian admitted that he may have exaggerated the truth out of anger.
"I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he said. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Us Weekly reports that Kardashian was so distraught during his relationship with Rita Ora that he gained 40 pounds.
Back in December, Kardashian had written on his Twitter account: “She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart [sic]? But I mean 20?!!!”
He also wrote that he was disgusted that a woman could "give up her body" to 20 men in one year. His sister, Khloe Kardashian, tried to calm Rob down, tweeting, "Rob be nice kiddddd."
Kim Kardashian also tried to calm Rob down, telling him on the latest episode of their reality show, "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now. You just always have to take the high road."
Rob and Rita Ora had previously denied for months that they are together, with Ora telling Complex magazine back in July, “I mean, it’s not really a relationship. It’s not that intense. He’s a cool guy. We’re close. We’re good friends.
"I got his back and he’s got mine. To me, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from — if you’re a good person and you got my back, I got yours. It’s that easy for me.”
They essentially confirmed their relationship status at the end of October, when Kardashian posted photos of the two cuddling on his Twitter account. He has since deleted the pictures.
Rita Ora never responded to the allegation.
Kardashian is no stranger to cheating, as back in 2010, he admitted that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How