Paul Nassif Dating Former Miss Nevada Helen Salas, Adrienne Maloof Allegedly Furious
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 20, 2013 5:09 AM EST
Adrienne Maloof apparently isn’t the only one rebounding with a younger flame. While Maloof has been flaunting her relationship with the much younger business entrepreneur Sean Stewart, her ex-husband, Paul Nassif,50, has confirmed he’s dating 27-year-old former Miss Nevada USA Helen Salas, and Maloof is reportedly not too thrilled about it.
According to TMZ, rumors flew that the two began dating back in April, when Nassif and Maloof were still married. Nassif flatly denied those claims, telling the gossip publication that he and Salas only met a month and a half ago. But even if Nassif’s claims are true, Maloof may have another reason to be upset with her former spouse.
Radar Online reports that the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star is fuming because Nassif tried to keep his relationship a secret from her, claiming that Salas was his live-in nanny rather than his girlfriend.
“Paul is dating Helen Salas and she’s been living in his $10,000 a month house with him, he told Adrienne she was the babysitter, but when she wanted to get a background check done on her, Paul then told her she resigned, but she didn’t,” a source told the website. “This girl isn’t the babysitter, she’s his girlfriend. She’s furious with him.”
The news came hot on the heels of a Life & Style report that Maloof suspected Nassif’s relationship with Salas might be related to some Las Vegas trips he had taken during their marriage.
“While they were still together, Paul would go to Vegas and go off the radar, not answering phone calls,” a source close to the situation told the publication. “Adrienne would hear from friends that he was partying with a girl, but she couldn’t believe he would do that, even though she knew things weren’t going well in their relationship.”
“She doesn’t care if he is dating someone else now but she doesn’t like that he lied to her,” the source added. “All she wanted to do was protect her children and make sure they are safe with the people around them.”
In the meantime, Maloof has been catching some flak for her own relationship with a younger man. In December, Maloof immediately went on the defense when she announced she was dating Stewart, telling TMZ that the two were taking things slowly and that she wasn’t concerned with the age difference.
"It's about how good of a person you are,” Maloof said. “[Sean] is a very funny guy. He's very giving, he mentors at the mission, works with at-risk children and gives his time and money to get children off the streets."
"Age is just a number,” she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft