Pippa Middleton Introduced to New Beau Nico Jackson’s Parents at Kent Home
By Hannah Osborne | February 20, 2013 3:18 AM EST
Pippa Middleton has met the parents of her new boyfriend Nico Jackson at their home in Kent.
Ulrike Jackson, 56, said the couple are "very happy", adding that Middleton is "charming".
The 29-year-old party planner was spotted with the 35-year-old millionaire stockbroker on holiday with her royal relatives.
All four went to the Caribbean island of Mustique for a winter getaway and while Kate and William were pictured in the sea, her younger sister and new beau were snapped walking hand-in-hand.
Since then, the couple have been spotted kissing at a Swiss ski resort, with one witness branding the public display of affection "aggressive".
Mike Goldstein said: "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
Speaking about her son's new girlfriend from her home in Folkstone, Kent, Ms Jackson said: "we have met and I have to say she is absolutely charming. But that's it, I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased.
"They are happy, and that is all that matters. As long as my children are happy, then I am happy.
"And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?"
Other Folkestone locals commented on how polite and popular Nico is: "Nico is always very well-mannered, the whole family is," a resident said.
"I know Nico is terrific at skiing. Maybe that's where he met Pippa, on the ski slopes."
Another friend said: "He is tall, good-looking and has the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He is incredibly charismatic and stands out from the crowd. He is a really good catch."
Jackson attended the Harvey Grammar School in Folkestone and now works as a city stockbroker for Deutsche Bank.
At the end of last year, rumours emerged that Middleton was dating the brother of a reality TV star.
She was said to have been spotted out on a date with James Matthews, the brother of Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews.
Prior to this, she had been going out with banker and former cricket player Alex Loudon, but the couple split in 2011 after the royal wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet