Pippa Middleton Introduced to New Beau Nico Jackson’s Parents at Kent Home
By Hannah Osborne | February 20, 2013 3:18 AM EST
Pippa Middleton has met the parents of her new boyfriend Nico Jackson at their home in Kent.
Ulrike Jackson, 56, said the couple are "very happy", adding that Middleton is "charming".
The 29-year-old party planner was spotted with the 35-year-old millionaire stockbroker on holiday with her royal relatives.
All four went to the Caribbean island of Mustique for a winter getaway and while Kate and William were pictured in the sea, her younger sister and new beau were snapped walking hand-in-hand.
Since then, the couple have been spotted kissing at a Swiss ski resort, with one witness branding the public display of affection "aggressive".
Mike Goldstein said: "Pippa Middleton snogging her boyf aggressively next to me at the bar. Tempted by tabloid fee."
Speaking about her son's new girlfriend from her home in Folkstone, Kent, Ms Jackson said: "we have met and I have to say she is absolutely charming. But that's it, I really cannot say any more. We're all just very pleased.
"They are happy, and that is all that matters. As long as my children are happy, then I am happy.
"And yes, they seem very happy - so that is the perfect answer for them, isn't it?"
Other Folkestone locals commented on how polite and popular Nico is: "Nico is always very well-mannered, the whole family is," a resident said.
"I know Nico is terrific at skiing. Maybe that's where he met Pippa, on the ski slopes."
Another friend said: "He is tall, good-looking and has the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He is incredibly charismatic and stands out from the crowd. He is a really good catch."
Jackson attended the Harvey Grammar School in Folkestone and now works as a city stockbroker for Deutsche Bank.
At the end of last year, rumours emerged that Middleton was dating the brother of a reality TV star.
She was said to have been spotted out on a date with James Matthews, the brother of Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews.
Prior to this, she had been going out with banker and former cricket player Alex Loudon, but the couple split in 2011 after the royal wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- US Toddler, 3, Shoots Mother To Death With 9mm Handgun
- NSW Girl, 12, Takes Wheel of Mazda MX5 & Saves Lives After Father Suffers Heart Attack
- Kim Dotcom Thinks He Will Go To Jail in New Zealand; Admits Before Bail Hearing He is 'Broke'
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates