Apple iPhone 5 Ranks Fifth In Customer Satisfaction Survey
By Vijaykumar Meti | February 19, 2013 10:06 PM EST
The research group asked 320,000 mobile and tablet users in six countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan and Indonesia, about how satisfied they were with their devices.
It seems Apple iPhone is losing mobile users' interest. Although the company has created one of the most revolutionary devices so far, other handset makers like Motorola, HTC and Samsung have came up with some Android running devices that are now giving higher level of customer satisfaction.
On the other hand, in United Kingdom, iPhone 5 ranked second in user satisfaction. According to 52,140 UK mobile users, HTC One X ranks first followed by Apple iPhone 5. While Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini stand third and fourth respectively and Samsung Galaxy S3 ranked fifth.
Interestingly, Apple grabs the top spot in the overall satisfaction of mobile device, while Google ranked second followed by Motorola, HTC and Nokia.
However, the survey report displays only the top five devices but does not share the full list of devices that were mentioned in the survey.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2