Hotel Leela Gains; Property Sale to Reduce Debt
February 19, 2013 8:27 PM EST
Hotel Leelaventure(HTLE.NS) shares rise 9 percent, a day after the company sold its IT park building in the city of Chennai for 1.7 billion rupees to Reliance Industries, according to an exchange filing.
Traders say the hotel operator will be able to reduce debt, a critical factor given higher interest costs led Hotel Leelaventure to post a net loss of 970 million rupees in the October-December quarter, despite what analysts called a better-than-expected top line performance.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar