Bollywood Heartthrob John Abraham to Marry Girlfriend Priya Runchal in 2015?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 19, 2013 7:24 PM EST
If rumours are to be believed then Bollywood's most eligible bachelor, John Abraham, will tie the knot with his ladylove Priya Runchal in 2015.
Giving hint that his marriage is two years down the line, the "Dhoom" actor said, "Right now Priya is studying and she has two more years to go. So it will happen once she completes her education. But we are in a very happy space right now," Mid-Day reported.
Rumours were rife that John met Priya, an NRI financial analyst and investment banker from the US, at a gym which he and his ex-girlfriend Bipasha Basu had frequented before calling off their nine-year relationship.
He later clarified that he met Priya through a mutual friend. "Priya was here doing her stint at the World Bank. It was much later that she started coming to the same gym where I worked out," he said.
Praising his ladylove John said, "She (Priya) is a very sorted and mature girl and we respect each other's space. She is in London right now."
The actor's comments came at a time when he was promoting his upcoming movie "I, Me Aur Main" which also stars Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh in lead roles.
When John was asked about Bipasha, the 40-year-actor said, "I don't speak negative about my past relationships. I don't pay attention to what is written. After a while, it stops affecting you."
When Bipasha was asked about John in a recent interview, she said she did not know any person by that name. After the couple broke up in 2011, the actress claimed that that John had cheated on her.
While John is taking his relationship with Priya to the next level, Bipasha also seemed to have moved on. Recent reports suggest that she is now dating Bollywood actor Harman Baweja.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2