Bollywood Heartthrob John Abraham to Marry Girlfriend Priya Runchal in 2015?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 19, 2013 7:24 PM EST
If rumours are to be believed then Bollywood's most eligible bachelor, John Abraham, will tie the knot with his ladylove Priya Runchal in 2015.
Giving hint that his marriage is two years down the line, the "Dhoom" actor said, "Right now Priya is studying and she has two more years to go. So it will happen once she completes her education. But we are in a very happy space right now," Mid-Day reported.
Rumours were rife that John met Priya, an NRI financial analyst and investment banker from the US, at a gym which he and his ex-girlfriend Bipasha Basu had frequented before calling off their nine-year relationship.
He later clarified that he met Priya through a mutual friend. "Priya was here doing her stint at the World Bank. It was much later that she started coming to the same gym where I worked out," he said.
Praising his ladylove John said, "She (Priya) is a very sorted and mature girl and we respect each other's space. She is in London right now."
The actor's comments came at a time when he was promoting his upcoming movie "I, Me Aur Main" which also stars Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh in lead roles.
When John was asked about Bipasha, the 40-year-actor said, "I don't speak negative about my past relationships. I don't pay attention to what is written. After a while, it stops affecting you."
When Bipasha was asked about John in a recent interview, she said she did not know any person by that name. After the couple broke up in 2011, the actress claimed that that John had cheated on her.
While John is taking his relationship with Priya to the next level, Bipasha also seemed to have moved on. Recent reports suggest that she is now dating Bollywood actor Harman Baweja.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown