'Glee' Season 4 Spoilers: The New Roommate, The Experiment, and The #Preggo Tweet by Ryan Murphy
By Arlene Paredes | February 19, 2013 5:33 PM EST
The shocking Glee "I do" episode threw a few surprises last week, prompting fans to speculate what is going on, and what will happen next. The series is not coming back until March 7, so here are a few Glee spoilers. A giveaway shout-out from dramedy creator Ryan Murphy settles the debate among Finchel (Finn and Rachel) followers.
SPOILER ALERT: This article contains spoilers for those who have not seen Glee "I do" (Season 4 Ep 14). Read at your own risk.
Glee creator Ryan Murphy Tweets #Preggo
Ryan Murphy often live tweets when Glee is airing fresh episodes on Fox. One of his tweets weeks away from the "I do" episode is this teasing photo of Wemma (Will and Emma).
Last week, Murphy has a very straightforward giveaway tweet: #preggo. The shout-out has so far been re-tweeted 1,687 times and favorite 1,110 times. It tells Finchel fans that Rachel Berry missed her period for a reason. Some debates are focused on whether or not Rachel is, well, preggo. And Murphy helped them out.
One of the fans replied: @MrRPMurphy I hope hope hope it's not Brody's. #finchelforever
Another fan said: @MrRPMurphy I want not-pregnant, career-focused, non-slut Rachel back. Her dreams better not be screwed over like this. #oldrachel
Here are some more of Murphy's Gleek live tweets:
I love Marley and Jake.
I like inspirational numbers on this show. Like "Love Song" and "This Is The New Year". Songs that make you feel good about yourself.
Dear Gleeks: the 3-week hiatus is not my doing. I do not control Fox scheduling. I hope absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Santana and Quinn: The Experiment and The New Roommate
So Santana and Quinn engaged in an experiment in Glee "I do." Quinn was up for it, and Santana would not have done it unless the former cheerleader didn't drop some game hints here and there. After exploring her sexual orientation, however, Quinn is more certain of what, or who, she really wants.
"It's a strong possibility," Naya Rivera told TV Line when she was asked whether she's moving to New York City. Last week, she announced herself to be Kurt's and Rachel's new roommate. It must be really happening, eh?
In other news, Sue Sylvester has some plans moving forward:
"I'm in the middle of a feud with Mr. Darren Criss, who plays Blaine, and I'm blackmailing him basically to get back on the Cheerios," Jane Lynch told Wetpaint.
A lot of loose ends will be tied neatly as Glee approaches its Season 4 finale within the next couple of months.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia