Demi Lovato Talks About Niall Horan - Again
By Diadem Pambid | February 19, 2013 5:10 PM EST
Demi Lovato has once again mentioned One Direction's cutie member, Niall Horan in an interview. Despite the fact that Niall Horan is mending a broken heart from splitting up with girlfriend, Green, that isn't stopping Demi Lovato from talking all about the One Direction member. What did Demi Lovato have to say this time around about the Irish member, Niall Horan?
"Directioners" have long shipped "X-Factor" host, Demi Lovato with One Direction member, Niall Horan. The pairing "Nemi" had even trended on Twitter and surprisingly a lot of fans had thought Demi and Niall was already a couple. Yet, all the Skype dates were simply a way of Demi and Niall getting to know each other.
With Niall Horan having dated another girl by the name of Green, Demi Lovato focused on her upcoming music album. However, with the latest news of Niall breaking up with girlfriend, Green, the limelight is back on Demi Lovato and the rumours of them getting back together with Horan.
By the looks of it, Demi Lovato is hung up on Niall Horan. Chances are if Horan does pursue Demi seriously, a burgeoning romance might just happen. In an interview with Yahoo!, Demi once again spoke up about the One Direction member.
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," explained Lovato.
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," continued Demi.
Obviously, Lovato truly has a thing for Niall Horan. Now, if "Lovatics" and "Directioners" could just come up with a way to get these two reveal how they really feel and maybe the "Nemi" couple could just be a possibility. For now, all fans can do is wait and see if Niall Horan gets the message and acts on it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid