Demi Lovato Talks About Niall Horan - Again
By Diadem Pambid | February 19, 2013 5:10 PM EST
Demi Lovato has once again mentioned One Direction's cutie member, Niall Horan in an interview. Despite the fact that Niall Horan is mending a broken heart from splitting up with girlfriend, Green, that isn't stopping Demi Lovato from talking all about the One Direction member. What did Demi Lovato have to say this time around about the Irish member, Niall Horan?
"Directioners" have long shipped "X-Factor" host, Demi Lovato with One Direction member, Niall Horan. The pairing "Nemi" had even trended on Twitter and surprisingly a lot of fans had thought Demi and Niall was already a couple. Yet, all the Skype dates were simply a way of Demi and Niall getting to know each other.
With Niall Horan having dated another girl by the name of Green, Demi Lovato focused on her upcoming music album. However, with the latest news of Niall breaking up with girlfriend, Green, the limelight is back on Demi Lovato and the rumours of them getting back together with Horan.
By the looks of it, Demi Lovato is hung up on Niall Horan. Chances are if Horan does pursue Demi seriously, a burgeoning romance might just happen. In an interview with Yahoo!, Demi once again spoke up about the One Direction member.
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg, but Niall can even make that funny," explained Lovato.
"And he can make light of the most serious situations, and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," continued Demi.
Obviously, Lovato truly has a thing for Niall Horan. Now, if "Lovatics" and "Directioners" could just come up with a way to get these two reveal how they really feel and maybe the "Nemi" couple could just be a possibility. For now, all fans can do is wait and see if Niall Horan gets the message and acts on it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report