Harry Styles Talks Taylor Swift: "She's a great performer"
By Diadem Pambid | February 19, 2013 4:29 PM EST
One Direction member, Harry Styles has finally broken the silence with regards to his split from country crooner, Taylor Swift. While Swift has been openly dissing Harry Styles, Harry has taken the high road in the break-up and has been saying nothing but praises for Swift. So what did Harry Styles have to say?
The "Haylor" split didn't cause quite a shock among fans. In fact, the chance of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift hooking up in the first place caused an even bigger riot. Like what fans had been telling Styles, Swift had merely used him for a break-up song inspiration.
Now that Swift and Styles have officially broken up, what has Swift been saying about the break-up? Well, acting like the 23-year old that she is, Swift has been taking the split to heart. From performing at the Grammy Awards to shooting the music video for "22", Swift has done nothing but diss Styles.
"Directioners" have taken to Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook in defence of Harry Styles. Yet, now Harry Styles is ready to speak up on the split. Did Styles do as Swift and diss the singer or did Harry take the high road in Hollywood break-up history?
Proving that age isn't always a basis for the level of maturity, Styles had nothing but great things to say about ex-girlfriend, Taylor Swift. In an interview with London Capital FM's Max, things took a "Swift" turn from all things One Direction to everything Taylor Swift.
"I'm OK. Thank you for asking," answered Styles when asked how he was, adding, "I'm good."
What else did Harry have to add?
"Oh, it's fine," said Styles with regards to Swift's Grammy Awards performance. "She's a great performer and she always performs great. She's always good on stage. She's been doing it a long time. She knows what she's doing on stage. It was just another good Taylor Swift performance. It was good," stated Styles.
Obviously, Styles has no bitter bone in his body nor does the singer bother with the bad break-up. Unlike Swift who dreads the day she sees Styles, Harry is welcoming the idea of bumping into the country crooner any day this week.
"I'm not worried about seeing her at all. She's a sweet girl, you know, I don't have a bad word to say about her," said Styles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop