Harry Styles Talks Taylor Swift: "She's a great performer"
By Diadem Pambid | February 19, 2013 4:29 PM EST
One Direction member, Harry Styles has finally broken the silence with regards to his split from country crooner, Taylor Swift. While Swift has been openly dissing Harry Styles, Harry has taken the high road in the break-up and has been saying nothing but praises for Swift. So what did Harry Styles have to say?
The "Haylor" split didn't cause quite a shock among fans. In fact, the chance of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift hooking up in the first place caused an even bigger riot. Like what fans had been telling Styles, Swift had merely used him for a break-up song inspiration.
Now that Swift and Styles have officially broken up, what has Swift been saying about the break-up? Well, acting like the 23-year old that she is, Swift has been taking the split to heart. From performing at the Grammy Awards to shooting the music video for "22", Swift has done nothing but diss Styles.
"Directioners" have taken to Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook in defence of Harry Styles. Yet, now Harry Styles is ready to speak up on the split. Did Styles do as Swift and diss the singer or did Harry take the high road in Hollywood break-up history?
Proving that age isn't always a basis for the level of maturity, Styles had nothing but great things to say about ex-girlfriend, Taylor Swift. In an interview with London Capital FM's Max, things took a "Swift" turn from all things One Direction to everything Taylor Swift.
"I'm OK. Thank you for asking," answered Styles when asked how he was, adding, "I'm good."
What else did Harry have to add?
"Oh, it's fine," said Styles with regards to Swift's Grammy Awards performance. "She's a great performer and she always performs great. She's always good on stage. She's been doing it a long time. She knows what she's doing on stage. It was just another good Taylor Swift performance. It was good," stated Styles.
Obviously, Styles has no bitter bone in his body nor does the singer bother with the bad break-up. Unlike Swift who dreads the day she sees Styles, Harry is welcoming the idea of bumping into the country crooner any day this week.
"I'm not worried about seeing her at all. She's a sweet girl, you know, I don't have a bad word to say about her," said Styles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build