Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rumors: New Concept Boasts Powerful Specs and Features
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 19, 2013 2:46 PM EST
A new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 concept emerged online that showed off great specs and features that will make other smartphones envious.
Erica Yusim posted a concept for Nexus 6 but reports claimed that it fits the upcoming successor of the Samsung's phablet.
The Nexus 6 features would include a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus Full HD screen, 3 GB of RAM, big.LITTLE technology, 128 GB of storage, Exynos 5 Octa CPU, also to take photos would be a 13-megapixel camera as well as a 2-megapixel one on the front, and also included would be a plus microSDXC and a 4500 mAh battery.
It is speculated that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would make its grand debut at the 2013 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later this month in its keynote. The rumours are fuelled by the significant price drop of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at some resellers last week.
Latest rumours claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will have Air View-like capabilities both when using the S-Pen and your finger. As you probably, the Galaxy Note 2 already has a floating touch gesture feature, but, for the time being its functionality is only limited to the proximity sensor. The device will also boot an improve S-Pen stylus.
With the touch-less gestures integrated on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 you will basically be able to use your finger like a mouse, hovering it over various items like folders, video timeline or galleries, in order to receive details about the respective item.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to have a massive 6.3 inch flexible screen display and Samsug's newest eight core processor. Samsung is significantly raising the bar for the entire mobile marketplace in general, and Samsung's smartphone competition in particular.
Samsung is rumoured to include their very own eight-core Exynos Octa processor that was debuted at CES, which is actually 2 sets of quad core processors working together. The two 4-packs intelligently alternate between performance and energy efficiency, depending on your requests and the operations you are currently running.
Samsung is also speculated to put a generous 70% increase in battery life, and at this time wireless carrier availability and pricing has not been revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports