Samsung Galaxy S4 Rumors: 5G WiFi Feature and March 14 Release Date?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 19, 2013 11:19 AM EST
Device enthusiasts will be more excited with the Samsung Galaxy S4 due to the latest internet rumors that surfaced about the upcoming smart phone. The Galaxy S4 will reportedly feature a 5G WiFi and a release date on March 14.
The 5G WiFi feature on Samsung Galaxy S4 will offer the device users fast browsing speed comparable with a wired connection. It appears that the Galaxy S4 will operate on a Broadcom BCM4335 chip including the 802.11ac WiFi capacity as well as the Bluetooth 4.0 and FM radio.
Other Samsung Galaxy S4 rumors reported in the past months are the 5-inch Full HD screen display, the Exynos 5 Octa processor, a 13MP camera with 1080p video capability and a 2MP front facing camera. The much anticipated smart phone will run as well on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Mali-T678 (8-Core) GPU and 2GB RAM.
According to a CNET report, the technology giant will not unveil the Samsung Galaxy S4 at the 2013 Mobile World Congress which will happen next week. Samsung could be planning to launch the Galaxy S4 on an exclusive media event.
With that, it has sparked internet rumors that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will make its grand public introduction on March 14 at an event to be held in New York City. The Samsung rumor does not stop there. There is a separate claim that a "Mini" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched on May.
However, Samsung has not released the official specification sheet for the Galaxy S4. The company has not also confirmed or denied the web site rumors surrounding their upcoming smart phone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- More PS4. 2.0 Firmware Update Details; PlayStation Plus November Lineup Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’