|EUR/JPY : rebound programmed by the fundamental|
--- Follow up analysis ---
I still advise traders to trade the pair outside the range 124/125:
Currently valid - Only long positions above the 125 points. The upward break of 126 and 127 points would then offer new buy signals for a take up of the bullish trend.
- Only short positions below 124 points. Downward breaks of 123 and 122 points would then offer new sell signals for an extension of the bearish movement.
|- Complete sheet of the pair EUR/JPY - Previous EUR/JPY Analysis -|
|Chart of the pair EUR/JPY - Timeframe 1H|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]