GOLD: Bull Pressure Points Higher Medium Term
By Mohammed Isah | February 19, 2013 1:36 AM EST
Despite its past week pullback, the commodity continues to maintain its broader upside. This suggests the risk of returning the 1,738 level remains on the cards. As long as it trades and holds above its rising long term trendline, this view remains valid. Resistance resides at the 1,750.00 level where a break will push it further towards the 1,795 level. A violation of here will resume its medium term uptrend towards the 1,820.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.850 level. On the downside, support lies at 1,705.20 level where a breach will call for a run at the 1,640.45 level. A cut through here will allow for more declines towards the 1,600.00 level. A respite is likely to occur here but if that fails, expect Gold to weaken further towards the 1,580.00 level. All in all, GOLD is biased to the upside in the medium term.
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary