Samsung Rolls Out Android Jelly Bean v4.1.2 Update for International Galaxy Note Variant (GT-N7000)
By Rohit KVN | February 18, 2013 10:15 PM EST
The Samsung community website SamMobile has confirmed that the the South Korean company has already started releasing the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the international Galaxy Note model (GT-N700) in phases.
As the new update is released in phases, consumers in some countries may face delay. Once the update is made available in their respective countries, users can download the new update through Samsung interface 'Kies' or using OTA (Over-the-Air) mode or else users can manually install the firmware JZ054K.
Key Enhancements of Jelly Bean v4.1.2 Update Includes:
- Smooth performance & stability
- Multi-Windows multitasking ability with enable and disable options, similar to Galaxy Note 2.
- New options for customizing the notification panel.
- Two home screen modes.
- Page Buddy.
- Google Now.
- Addition of features such as Direct Call, Smart Stay, and Pop-up play.
- New widgets from Galaxy S3.
- Introduction of 'Smart Rotation' to enable device to adjust screen display according to user's angle of sight.
SamMobile has reported that the Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is currently released in Hong Kong and Taiwan. However, the availability of Android's Jelly Ben update in India is still under wraps.
(With inputs from SamMobile)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists