Jet Shares Fall after Etihad Chairman says Revising Deal
By ambrosia sabrina | February 18, 2013 4:13 PM EST
Shares in Jet Airways India Ltd(JET.NS) fell as much as 6.8 percent on Monday after Etihad Airways chairman said the Abu Dhabi-based carrier needs to revise its deal to buy a stake in the Indian carrier.
Etihad Chairman Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed al-Nahayan also told Reuters it was too soon to say when a final agreement between the two carriers would be struck.
Jet shares were down 5.9 percent as of 9.22 am.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family