Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3 & Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi: Video Game Releases for the Week!
By Gilda Galang | February 18, 2013 3:19 PM EST
February 19 is a busy day for video game releases as gamers get ready for slashing, hitting, and playing their way through the top releases featuring Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3, and Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi.
Check out this list of video games before they hit the stands.
Starting the queue of releases is Crysis 3, which is set to release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The third installment is looking at the Prophet's return to New York, reports NowGamer.
With this version, gamers can expect a stunning user interface, as well as better effects for characters. Destructoid reports that Crysis 3 is also the product of a partnership with director Albert Hughes who, for the most part, was responsible for a collaborated video series entitled "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3."
According to Hawtwired.com, gamers who are planning to get their copy view Amazon will enjoy a few incentives from Crytek. A $20 promotional credit is up for grabs for pre-orders of Crysis 3, as well as the Amazon Exclusive Brawler Pack along with the original game.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Fans of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will have a high time the game hits hard with downloadables for Xbox and PlayStation 3 on the same day as its release date.
The game is a welcome for slasher-happy players who want to experience as you take on Raiden, the robotic ninja a.k.a. the Jack the Ripper of the cyborg scene.
According to VG 24/7, North America will be the first to enjoy Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as it releases on February 19. The game will hit Europe stands on February 21 and the UK on February 22, and will be available at $1.99.
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi is another win for the Hakuoki series, which first introduced the Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom last year.
This year, according to The Examiner, the game offers players the chance to take up the role of one of the six samurais as you choose to play in either the Shinsengumi Chronicle or the Shinsengumi Memorial story lines.
What's more, this game is an adventure game that also makes use of the visual novel Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, giving gamers a unique experience.
If you pre-order your copy via Amazon, Joystiq reports that you get an exclusive 22-inch bandana featuring all the eight warriors you can choose from in the Hakuoki warriors.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia Lumia Cyan Update: All Supported Devices In Various Regions As Of August
- Sony Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide For Xperia Z Devices As Of August 2014
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua Buyer's Guide: Reasons Why Upgrade From Xperia V Or Xperia ZR
- Robin Williams to Be Honoured As A Character In 'World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor'
- Hypersonic Travel: Can Space Tourism be a Possibility
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected