Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3 & Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi: Video Game Releases for the Week!
By Gilda Galang | February 18, 2013 3:19 PM EST
February 19 is a busy day for video game releases as gamers get ready for slashing, hitting, and playing their way through the top releases featuring Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3, and Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi.
Check out this list of video games before they hit the stands.
Starting the queue of releases is Crysis 3, which is set to release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The third installment is looking at the Prophet's return to New York, reports NowGamer.
With this version, gamers can expect a stunning user interface, as well as better effects for characters. Destructoid reports that Crysis 3 is also the product of a partnership with director Albert Hughes who, for the most part, was responsible for a collaborated video series entitled "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3."
According to Hawtwired.com, gamers who are planning to get their copy view Amazon will enjoy a few incentives from Crytek. A $20 promotional credit is up for grabs for pre-orders of Crysis 3, as well as the Amazon Exclusive Brawler Pack along with the original game.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Fans of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will have a high time the game hits hard with downloadables for Xbox and PlayStation 3 on the same day as its release date.
The game is a welcome for slasher-happy players who want to experience as you take on Raiden, the robotic ninja a.k.a. the Jack the Ripper of the cyborg scene.
According to VG 24/7, North America will be the first to enjoy Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as it releases on February 19. The game will hit Europe stands on February 21 and the UK on February 22, and will be available at $1.99.
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi is another win for the Hakuoki series, which first introduced the Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom last year.
This year, according to The Examiner, the game offers players the chance to take up the role of one of the six samurais as you choose to play in either the Shinsengumi Chronicle or the Shinsengumi Memorial story lines.
What's more, this game is an adventure game that also makes use of the visual novel Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, giving gamers a unique experience.
If you pre-order your copy via Amazon, Joystiq reports that you get an exclusive 22-inch bandana featuring all the eight warriors you can choose from in the Hakuoki warriors.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage