Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3 & Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi: Video Game Releases for the Week!
By Gilda Galang | February 18, 2013 3:19 PM EST
February 19 is a busy day for video game releases as gamers get ready for slashing, hitting, and playing their way through the top releases featuring Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Crysis 3, and Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi.
Check out this list of video games before they hit the stands.
Starting the queue of releases is Crysis 3, which is set to release for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. The third installment is looking at the Prophet's return to New York, reports NowGamer.
With this version, gamers can expect a stunning user interface, as well as better effects for characters. Destructoid reports that Crysis 3 is also the product of a partnership with director Albert Hughes who, for the most part, was responsible for a collaborated video series entitled "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3."
According to Hawtwired.com, gamers who are planning to get their copy view Amazon will enjoy a few incentives from Crytek. A $20 promotional credit is up for grabs for pre-orders of Crysis 3, as well as the Amazon Exclusive Brawler Pack along with the original game.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Fans of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will have a high time the game hits hard with downloadables for Xbox and PlayStation 3 on the same day as its release date.
The game is a welcome for slasher-happy players who want to experience as you take on Raiden, the robotic ninja a.k.a. the Jack the Ripper of the cyborg scene.
According to VG 24/7, North America will be the first to enjoy Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as it releases on February 19. The game will hit Europe stands on February 21 and the UK on February 22, and will be available at $1.99.
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi is another win for the Hakuoki series, which first introduced the Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom last year.
This year, according to The Examiner, the game offers players the chance to take up the role of one of the six samurais as you choose to play in either the Shinsengumi Chronicle or the Shinsengumi Memorial story lines.
What's more, this game is an adventure game that also makes use of the visual novel Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, giving gamers a unique experience.
If you pre-order your copy via Amazon, Joystiq reports that you get an exclusive 22-inch bandana featuring all the eight warriors you can choose from in the Hakuoki warriors.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast