Xperia Z, 3 Other Water-Proof Android Phones Create Splash Among Mobile Users
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 18, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Sony has introduced Xperia Z with precision engineered full HD smartphone. It is considered one of the most durable phones in the market today. It has waterproof and dust-proof casing to protect it from most daily hazards for mobile devices. It also features clearer images viewed from its panels with OptiContrast, stunning video and photo under any lighting condition with 13MP rear shooter camera, and maximum durability versus water and shatters.
There are other Android phones aside from Xperia Z which provide ultimate protection from hazards that pose danger to these devices.
It is a fort-like Android phone made from China with dust-proof, waterproof, and shockproof features that protect the Android 2.3 Gingerbread inside. The device also includes a built-in flashlight which is very handy, 3G support, and dual-SIM capability. FortisX is also unlocked to worldwide users. Other features in FortisX are GPS module, 4GB microSD card in the package, 800MHz CPU, 264MB RAM, 3.2-inch screen display with 320x480 resolution, 512MB internal storage and up to 32GB of external SD card.
AGM Rock V5
This device runs Android 2.2 or Froyo that comes unlocked for worldwide use and support dual SIMs too. It features 5MP camera, GPS, FM Radio, MP3 Playback, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, memory card slot, video player, gravity response, front camera, and 3.5-inch of bright and vibrant display screen. The device is tanked with shock protection, waterproof, and dust-proof features.
The Japanese electronics brand NEC made this device with 1GHz qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM, 3.6-inch display screen with 800x480 resolution and packed with maximum protection against dust, water, shock, and scratches using Gorilla Glass. It also have 8MP rear camera, 1GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
Having mobile phones with maximum protection against dirt, drops, and drips are very important in these days of using devices outside the office or the study room to coffee shops, dining establishments and recreation areas. However, one drawback is that these devices do not have the latest or cutting-edge technology which is also in demand among users.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans