Xperia Z, 3 Other Water-Proof Android Phones Create Splash Among Mobile Users
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 18, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Sony has introduced Xperia Z with precision engineered full HD smartphone. It is considered one of the most durable phones in the market today. It has waterproof and dust-proof casing to protect it from most daily hazards for mobile devices. It also features clearer images viewed from its panels with OptiContrast, stunning video and photo under any lighting condition with 13MP rear shooter camera, and maximum durability versus water and shatters.
There are other Android phones aside from Xperia Z which provide ultimate protection from hazards that pose danger to these devices.
It is a fort-like Android phone made from China with dust-proof, waterproof, and shockproof features that protect the Android 2.3 Gingerbread inside. The device also includes a built-in flashlight which is very handy, 3G support, and dual-SIM capability. FortisX is also unlocked to worldwide users. Other features in FortisX are GPS module, 4GB microSD card in the package, 800MHz CPU, 264MB RAM, 3.2-inch screen display with 320x480 resolution, 512MB internal storage and up to 32GB of external SD card.
AGM Rock V5
This device runs Android 2.2 or Froyo that comes unlocked for worldwide use and support dual SIMs too. It features 5MP camera, GPS, FM Radio, MP3 Playback, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, memory card slot, video player, gravity response, front camera, and 3.5-inch of bright and vibrant display screen. The device is tanked with shock protection, waterproof, and dust-proof features.
The Japanese electronics brand NEC made this device with 1GHz qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM, 3.6-inch display screen with 800x480 resolution and packed with maximum protection against dust, water, shock, and scratches using Gorilla Glass. It also have 8MP rear camera, 1GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
Having mobile phones with maximum protection against dirt, drops, and drips are very important in these days of using devices outside the office or the study room to coffee shops, dining establishments and recreation areas. However, one drawback is that these devices do not have the latest or cutting-edge technology which is also in demand among users.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales