Xperia Z, 3 Other Water-Proof Android Phones Create Splash Among Mobile Users
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 18, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Sony has introduced Xperia Z with precision engineered full HD smartphone. It is considered one of the most durable phones in the market today. It has waterproof and dust-proof casing to protect it from most daily hazards for mobile devices. It also features clearer images viewed from its panels with OptiContrast, stunning video and photo under any lighting condition with 13MP rear shooter camera, and maximum durability versus water and shatters.
There are other Android phones aside from Xperia Z which provide ultimate protection from hazards that pose danger to these devices.
It is a fort-like Android phone made from China with dust-proof, waterproof, and shockproof features that protect the Android 2.3 Gingerbread inside. The device also includes a built-in flashlight which is very handy, 3G support, and dual-SIM capability. FortisX is also unlocked to worldwide users. Other features in FortisX are GPS module, 4GB microSD card in the package, 800MHz CPU, 264MB RAM, 3.2-inch screen display with 320x480 resolution, 512MB internal storage and up to 32GB of external SD card.
AGM Rock V5
This device runs Android 2.2 or Froyo that comes unlocked for worldwide use and support dual SIMs too. It features 5MP camera, GPS, FM Radio, MP3 Playback, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, memory card slot, video player, gravity response, front camera, and 3.5-inch of bright and vibrant display screen. The device is tanked with shock protection, waterproof, and dust-proof features.
The Japanese electronics brand NEC made this device with 1GHz qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM, 3.6-inch display screen with 800x480 resolution and packed with maximum protection against dust, water, shock, and scratches using Gorilla Glass. It also have 8MP rear camera, 1GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
Having mobile phones with maximum protection against dirt, drops, and drips are very important in these days of using devices outside the office or the study room to coffee shops, dining establishments and recreation areas. However, one drawback is that these devices do not have the latest or cutting-edge technology which is also in demand among users.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date