Xperia Z, 3 Other Water-Proof Android Phones Create Splash Among Mobile Users
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 18, 2013 12:26 PM EST
Sony has introduced Xperia Z with precision engineered full HD smartphone. It is considered one of the most durable phones in the market today. It has waterproof and dust-proof casing to protect it from most daily hazards for mobile devices. It also features clearer images viewed from its panels with OptiContrast, stunning video and photo under any lighting condition with 13MP rear shooter camera, and maximum durability versus water and shatters.
There are other Android phones aside from Xperia Z which provide ultimate protection from hazards that pose danger to these devices.
It is a fort-like Android phone made from China with dust-proof, waterproof, and shockproof features that protect the Android 2.3 Gingerbread inside. The device also includes a built-in flashlight which is very handy, 3G support, and dual-SIM capability. FortisX is also unlocked to worldwide users. Other features in FortisX are GPS module, 4GB microSD card in the package, 800MHz CPU, 264MB RAM, 3.2-inch screen display with 320x480 resolution, 512MB internal storage and up to 32GB of external SD card.
AGM Rock V5
This device runs Android 2.2 or Froyo that comes unlocked for worldwide use and support dual SIMs too. It features 5MP camera, GPS, FM Radio, MP3 Playback, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, memory card slot, video player, gravity response, front camera, and 3.5-inch of bright and vibrant display screen. The device is tanked with shock protection, waterproof, and dust-proof features.
The Japanese electronics brand NEC made this device with 1GHz qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM, 3.6-inch display screen with 800x480 resolution and packed with maximum protection against dust, water, shock, and scratches using Gorilla Glass. It also have 8MP rear camera, 1GB of internal memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread.
Having mobile phones with maximum protection against dirt, drops, and drips are very important in these days of using devices outside the office or the study room to coffee shops, dining establishments and recreation areas. However, one drawback is that these devices do not have the latest or cutting-edge technology which is also in demand among users.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Gets Investment Advice from Warren Buffett What to Do With Millions
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Former U.S. VP Al Gore Backs Ovo Energy by Investing £8 Million Before IPO
- Study Shows Gap Between What Advisors Say and What Resonates with Investors
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps