WWE Elimination Chamber 2013: Where To Watch Live Stream Online, Match Card, Prediction For The Rock Vs. CM Punk
February 18, 2013 9:31 AM EST
The final WWE Pay-Per-View before WrestleMania 29 is set to get underway on Sunday night.
“Elimination Chamber” will take place in New Orleans at 8 p.m. ET. Viewers can watch a live stream of the event for $44.99 on wwe.com. The pre-show can be seen for free on the WWE Fan Nation YouTube channel.
The event will feature six wrestling matches, all of which will have major implications for WrestleMania. The one actual Elimination Chamber match will determine who will challenge for the World Heavyweight title at MetLife Stadium. The main event between The Rock and CM Punk will determine who John Cena faces for the WWE title in April.
The Rock might be the only overwhelming favorite to win his match. There have been rumors for months that the current WWE champion has been set to fight Cena in a WrestleMania rematch.
There is a chance that a few big names could make an appearance, even though they are not on the match card. The Undertaker has not appeared on “Monday Night Raw” since his WrestleMania 28 match against Triple H, but it assumed that he will compete at this year’s event. Brock Lesnar could also be in New Orleans, after recently returning to television.
Below are predictions for every match at the 2013 “Elimination Chamber” PPV.
Brodus Clay & Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow (Pre-Show)
Prediction: Brodus Clay & Tensai
Divas Championship: Kaitlyn vs. Tamina Snuka
Prediction: Tamina Snuka
United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz
Prediction: The Miz
World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show
Prediction: Alberto Del Rio
Elimination Chamber Match: Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan
Prediction: Jack Swagger
John Cena, Sheamus & Ryback vs. The Shield
Prediction: John Cena, Sheamus & Ryback
WWE Championship: The Rock vs. CM Punk
Prediction: The Rock
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories