Is Ashton Kutcher Cheating on Mila Kunis? Sara Leal Thinks So
By drishya Nair | February 17, 2013 11:52 PM EST
Sara Leal, the 24-year-old model with whom Two and a Half Men star Ashton Kutcher had an affair while married to ex-wife Demi Moore, believes Kutcher is a risky bet for any woman. Leal told The Sun that if she were Mila Kunis, with whom Kutcher is now involved, she would not trust the actor.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk. If I was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife I would be a little suspicious. It would probably make me extra crazy and extra insecure. I'd definitely keep an eye out," Leal said.
Kutcher and Leal had a brief fling in September 2011, when they slept with each other twice, in a hotel room in San Diego. The affair was on the eve of the sixth anniversary for Kutcher and Moore.
"I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I would just hope that she's secure, and she seems a really smart girl," Leal said, adding, "It was never my intention, but that doesn't make it OK."
Meanwhile, in a separate interview with Star magazine, Leal said she has seen photographs of the 35-year-old Kutcher in his pyjamas. The photographs have reportedly been shown to her by a friend, whose friend is in a relationship with the actor.
"Apparently the girl was at Ashton's house in LA, and obviously someone was with him, but he didn't know he was in the picture. It was creepy," Leal told Star, adding, "It could be just an innocent picture, but I think it's also possible he's not dating Mila exclusively."
Rumours of infidelity aside, Hollywood Life reports Kutcher and Kunis may be thinking about marriage.
A source told the website: "He may have a history when he was with Demi but in no way shape or form has he cheated on Mila, he loves her and has known her for so long that he would do nothing to hurt her. He wants to and probably will marry her one day. I've never seen a couple more compatible. They make each other better."
Kutcher and the 29-year-old Kunis went public about their relationship in September. The stars know each other from their time together as a couple on the popular American sitcom That '70s Show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election