Is Ashton Kutcher Cheating on Mila Kunis? Sara Leal Thinks So
By drishya Nair | February 17, 2013 11:52 PM EST
Sara Leal, the 24-year-old model with whom Two and a Half Men star Ashton Kutcher had an affair while married to ex-wife Demi Moore, believes Kutcher is a risky bet for any woman. Leal told The Sun that if she were Mila Kunis, with whom Kutcher is now involved, she would not trust the actor.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk. If I was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife I would be a little suspicious. It would probably make me extra crazy and extra insecure. I'd definitely keep an eye out," Leal said.
Kutcher and Leal had a brief fling in September 2011, when they slept with each other twice, in a hotel room in San Diego. The affair was on the eve of the sixth anniversary for Kutcher and Moore.
"I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I would just hope that she's secure, and she seems a really smart girl," Leal said, adding, "It was never my intention, but that doesn't make it OK."
Meanwhile, in a separate interview with Star magazine, Leal said she has seen photographs of the 35-year-old Kutcher in his pyjamas. The photographs have reportedly been shown to her by a friend, whose friend is in a relationship with the actor.
"Apparently the girl was at Ashton's house in LA, and obviously someone was with him, but he didn't know he was in the picture. It was creepy," Leal told Star, adding, "It could be just an innocent picture, but I think it's also possible he's not dating Mila exclusively."
Rumours of infidelity aside, Hollywood Life reports Kutcher and Kunis may be thinking about marriage.
A source told the website: "He may have a history when he was with Demi but in no way shape or form has he cheated on Mila, he loves her and has known her for so long that he would do nothing to hurt her. He wants to and probably will marry her one day. I've never seen a couple more compatible. They make each other better."
Kutcher and the 29-year-old Kunis went public about their relationship in September. The stars know each other from their time together as a couple on the popular American sitcom That '70s Show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand