Amanda Bynes Confesses Desire To Lose 20 Pounds
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 17, 2013 8:22 AM EST
Amanda Bynes’ erratic behavior continues as she admitted to Us Weekly that she wants to lose 20 pounds.
The celebrity-gossip magazine featured the former child star Friday in its “25 Things You Don't Know About Me” series, where her drastic weight-loss goal is No. 15 on her list.
“I moved to New York City, and I love it! I lost 4 pounds since I moved. I'm 121 pounds -- my goal is 100 pounds,” Bynes told Us Weekly.
She also mentioned she supposedly gains weight quickly and needs to work out constantly.
Standing 5 feet 8 inches tall, Bynes is already quite slender. The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's body-mass-index calculator indicates a woman of her height should ideally weigh between 122 and 164 pounds.
Bynes has recemtly been sharing her exercise routine on Twitter.
On Feb. 7, she said, “I just got done working out,” with an icon of an arm making a muscle.
On Feb. 8, she tweeted that she was taking gymnastics classes.
And on Thursday, she wrote she was on her way to a stripper class. The Daily Mail noted many women practice pole dancing as an unorthodox form of exercise, one becoming increasingly popular.
Months ago, the aspiring fashion designer alluded to her desire to lose weight, sharing on Instagram a photograph of her legs in a pair of ripped jeans with the caption: “Losing weight is hard to do! I love jeans with sexy holes, mine are from Current Elliot :D.”
However, the eccentric actress still seems to have her indulgences. On her Us Weekly list, Bynes also admitted her love for Diet Coke, eggplant parmesan, and macaroons.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales