Defending champions Chelsea welcome League One side Brentford to Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup fourth round replay on Sunday, with the Blues keen to avoid being victims of the tournament's giant-killing tradition.
Where to Watch Live
Kick-off is set for 12 noon GMT, with ITV, ITV HD and UTV providing live TV coverage in the UK.
Rafa Benitez's men managed to avoid an embarrassing exit and salvage a replay, thanks to a late strike from Fernando Torres, at Griffin Park last month, to leave the two sides all square at 2-2. However, the proceedings are to be wrapped up this time, with the winners facing a tricky trip to Middlesbrough on 27 February.
Chelsea come into this match on the back of two successive victories, as a 4-1 home win over Wigan Athletic in the Premier League last week was followed by a 1-0 victory at Sparta Prague in the Europa League in midweek. Brentford, on the other hand, will fancy their chances of pulling off a massive upset, following a comfortable 2-0 win over Stevenage in midweek, even after resting a few of their key players.
- Last Five Games (all competitions, most recent first): W W L D D
- Last Match: Sparta Prague 0 - 1Chelsea
- Last Five Games (all competitions, most recent first): W D L D D
- Last Match: Brentford 2 - 0 Stevenage
Chelsea: Demba Ba, David Luiz, John Obi Mikel and Victor Moses, who missed the Prague game, are all available for Benitez as he heads into this FA Cup fourth round replay.
Mikel and Moses were rested against Sparta, after their exertions for African Cup of Nations winner Nigeria. Luiz returns from a European suspension, while Ba was cup-tied for the Europa League match, after representing Newcastle United earlier in the competition.
John Terry (knee) and Ashley Cole (cold) were unused substitutes in midweek and both have late fitness tests. Oriol Romeu (knee) remains sidelined.
Probable Line-up (4-2-3-1): Turnbull; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Bertrand; Luiz, Mikel; Moses, Oscar, Marin; Ba
Brentford: Manager Uwe Rosler has no fresh concerns for the visit to Stamford Bridge as long-term absentees Farid El-Alagui (knee) and Kevin O'Connor (ankle) are the only players unavailable for the Bees.
Probable Line-up (4-5-1): Moore; Hodson, Craig, Dean, Logan; Donaldson, Douglas, Forshaw, Diagouraga, Forrester; Trotta
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]