Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nationstar, CRH Plc, Halcon, Pike Electric, Martha Stewart, Skilled, El Paso Pipeline, Active Network, Quad Graphics, Forestar)
By Satya Nagendra | February 16, 2013 3:17 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, CRH Plc, Pike Electric, Martha Stewart Living and Martha Stewart Living. The top after-market NYSE losers were Skilled Healthcare, El Paso Pipeline, Active Network, Quad Graphics and Forestar Group Inc.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NSM) shares climbed 4.76 percent to $41.96 in post-market trading. The company’s stock plunged more than 4.5 percent in regular trading.
CRH Plc (NYSE:CRH) shares surged 4.46 percent to $22.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.22, a 52-week high of $22.31 and $15.57 billion in market capitalization.
Halcon Resources Corp. (NYSE:HK) shares surged 3.74 percent to $7.48 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $5.26, a 52-week high of $12.10 and $1.86 billion in market capitalization.
Pike Electric Corp. (NYSE:PIKE) shares gained 3.68 percent to $13.53 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.93, a 52-week high of $13.39 and $459.13 million in market capitalization.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (NYSE:MSO) shares rose 3.38 percent to $3.06 in post-market trading.
Skilled Healthcare Group Inc. (NYSE:SKH) shares plunged 5.22 percent to $5.17 in post-market trading. The company’s stock surged nearly 4 percent in regular trading.
El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (NYSE:EPB) shares plunged 4.54 percent to $40.14 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.64, a 52-week high of $42.59 and $9.07 billion in market capitalization.
Active Network Inc. (NYSE:ACTV) shares declined 3.06 percent to $5.21 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter revenue rose 23 percent to $93.7 million compared to that in the same period last year but fell short of analysts’ estimate of $95.2 million.
Quad Graphics Inc. (NYSE:QUAD) shares declined 3.06 percent to $21.03 in post-market trading. The company’s stock surged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Forestar Group Inc. (NYSE:FOR) shares declined 2.88 percent to $19.42 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $11.13, a 52-week high of $20.22 and $693.84 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS