|EUR/JPY : rebound programmed by the fundamental|
--- Follow up analysis ---
The price is back on its medium term bullish slant (purple line on charts - see the previous analysis for better understanding)
On the short term, the price is moving in a downtrend channel (orange lines). The center line of the bearish channel is currently resistance.
I advise traders to trade the pair outside the range 124/125:
- Only long positions above the 125 points. The upward break of 126 and 127 points would then offer new buy signals for a take up of the bullish trend.
- Only short positions below 124 points. Downward breaks of 123 and 122 points would then offer new sell signals for an extension of the bearish movement.
|- Complete sheet of the pair EUR/JPY - Previous EUR/JPY Analysis -|
|Chart of the pair EUR/JPY - Timeframe 1H|
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- Mars Curiosity Rover Photos: UFO Hunter Spots Strange 'Ruins,' 'Missile' [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Miranda Kerr Exposes Breasts to Crew, Wardrobe Malfunction 'Deliberate Accident?' [PHOTOS]