Pre-Market Movers (Herbalife, Delta Air, Zynga, Kinross Gold, Research In Motion, Transocean, Kosmos Energy, France Telecom)
By Satya Nagendra | February 15, 2013 10:52 PM EST
Herbalife Ltd, Delta Air Lines, Zynga, Kinross Gold, Research In Motion, Transocean, Kosmos Energy and France Telecom SA are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) stock climbed 27.25 percent to $48.70 in pre-market trading. A regulatory filing Thursday showed that billionaire investor Carl Icahn bought 14 million shares or nearly 13 percent stake in Herbalife.
Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE: DAL) stock surged 5.34 percent to $15.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.42, a 52-week high of $14.90 and $12.13 billion in market capitalization.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) stock surged 4.31 percent to $3.39 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $15.91 and $2.55 billion in market capitalization.
Kinross Gold Corp. (NYSE: KGC) stock advanced 2.04 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading. The stock climbed more than 5.5 percent in regular trading Thursday after the company reported better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings. Kinross Gold reported fourth quarter adjusted net income of $276.5 million or $0.24 per share, up from $187.2 million or $0.16 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.22 per share.
Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ: BBRY) stock gained 1.86 percent to $15.35 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.22, a 52-week high of $18.32 and $7.76 billion in market capitalization.
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) stock plunged 4.65 percent to $56.54 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $39.22, a 52-week high of $59.50 and $21.31 billion in market capitalization.
Kosmos Energy Ltd. (NYSE: KOS) stock declined 2.21 percent to $11.05 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced the pricing of a registered underwritten public offering of approximately 30 million common shares, all of which were offered by existing shareholders and certain officers of Kosmos. The price to the public was $11.00 per share.
France Telecom SA (NYSE: FTE) stock declined 1.64 percent to $10.20 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.20, a 52-week high of $15.87 and $27.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People