Pre-Market Movers (Herbalife, Delta Air, Zynga, Kinross Gold, Research In Motion, Transocean, Kosmos Energy, France Telecom)
By Satya Nagendra | February 15, 2013 10:52 PM EST
Herbalife Ltd, Delta Air Lines, Zynga, Kinross Gold, Research In Motion, Transocean, Kosmos Energy and France Telecom SA are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) stock climbed 27.25 percent to $48.70 in pre-market trading. A regulatory filing Thursday showed that billionaire investor Carl Icahn bought 14 million shares or nearly 13 percent stake in Herbalife.
Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE: DAL) stock surged 5.34 percent to $15.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.42, a 52-week high of $14.90 and $12.13 billion in market capitalization.
Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) stock surged 4.31 percent to $3.39 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.09, a 52-week high of $15.91 and $2.55 billion in market capitalization.
Kinross Gold Corp. (NYSE: KGC) stock advanced 2.04 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading. The stock climbed more than 5.5 percent in regular trading Thursday after the company reported better-than-expected fourth quarter earnings. Kinross Gold reported fourth quarter adjusted net income of $276.5 million or $0.24 per share, up from $187.2 million or $0.16 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.22 per share.
Research In Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ: BBRY) stock gained 1.86 percent to $15.35 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $6.22, a 52-week high of $18.32 and $7.76 billion in market capitalization.
Transocean (NYSE: RIG) stock plunged 4.65 percent to $56.54 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $39.22, a 52-week high of $59.50 and $21.31 billion in market capitalization.
Kosmos Energy Ltd. (NYSE: KOS) stock declined 2.21 percent to $11.05 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced the pricing of a registered underwritten public offering of approximately 30 million common shares, all of which were offered by existing shareholders and certain officers of Kosmos. The price to the public was $11.00 per share.
France Telecom SA (NYSE: FTE) stock declined 1.64 percent to $10.20 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.20, a 52-week high of $15.87 and $27.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best