Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Qlik, Datalink, Wet Seal, GT Advanced, Pilgrim's Pride, LogMein, Medivation, Edgewater, Meru Networks)
February 15, 2013 5:31 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Thursday were Qlik Technologies Inc, Datalink Corporation, The Wet Seal Inc, GT Advanced Technologies Inc and Pilgrim's Pride Corporation while the top after-market Nasdaq losers were LogMein Inc, Medivation Inc, Edgewater Technology Inc and Meru Networks.
Qlik Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: QLIK) shares gained 14.81 percent to $26.13 in post-market trading. Qlik Technologies Inc's quarterly results beat the analysts' estimates on higher license sales across its markets, particularly the Americas. The company's net income fell to $13.3 million, or 15 cents per share, from $15.6 million, or 18 cents per share, a year earlier.
Datalink Corporation (NASDAQ:DTLK) shares climbed 10.57 percent to $10.25 in post-market trading Thursday. The company Thursday reported $0.31 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the analysts’ consensus estimate of $0.23 by $0.08. The company posted revenue of $147.30 million in the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $128.31 million.
The Wet Seal Inc (NASDAQ:WTSLA) shares advanced 4.38 percent to $3.10 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $2.42 -$ 3.73 and a market capitalization of 266.14 million.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:GTAT) shares gained 4.00 percent to $3.90 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $2.82 - $9.80 and a market capitalization of 446.29 million.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (NASDAQ:PPC) shares traded 3.18 percent higher at $9.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported a profit of $22.8 million, or nine cents a share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $85.4 million, or 40 cents a share. Sales rose 20 percent to $2.19 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters had forecast a loss of seven cents a share on revenue of $1.95 billion.
LogMein Inc (NASDAQ:LOGM) shares declined 21.85 percent to $18.49 in post-market trading. The company announced its fourth quarter results Thursday and of $0.24, $0.06 better than the analysts’estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.73 million. But the shares plummeted as the company forecast FY2013 EPS of $0.09-0.10, versus the consensus of $0.18 and FY2013 revenue of $36-36.5 million versus the consensus of $38.15 million.
Medivation Inc (NASDAQ:MDVN) shares dropped 3.43 percent to $51.52 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $30.91 - $59.24 and a market capitalization of 3.96 billion.
Edgewater Technology Inc (NASDAQ:EDGW) shares slumped 6.69 percent to $3.72 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $ 3.04 - $4.48 and a market capitalization of 43.60 million.
Meru Networks Inc (NASDAQ:MERU) shares fell 2.22 percent to $3.34 in post-market trading. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.42 - $5.43 and a market capitalization of 62.61 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build