Mahindra Satyam Buys Majority Stake in Complex IT
February 15, 2013 5:22 PM EST
Mahindra Satyam, a software services provider, said it acquired a majority stake in Brazil's Complex IT, a provider of consultancy on the use of SAP AG's business management software, for an undisclosed sum.
Tech Mahindra, Satyam's parent company, is looking to make acquisitions to add capabilities and customers. The company acquired businesses, including the back office unit of Hutchison Whampoa (0013.HK) and Comviva, an Indian provider of software for telecoms carriers, in this fiscal year that ends March 31.
The company has said it expects to complete merging Satyam with itself in March. The combined company, which is expected to get a brand overhaul soon, is the fifth-largest software services provider in India.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery