Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sent Each Other Valentine's Day Greetings
By Diadem Pambid | February 15, 2013 3:45 PM EST
Finally the day of Hearts has arrived and celebrities are doing all they can to spread the love. As for a certain famous ex-couple, things are getting pretty complicated once again. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have split up but that isn't stopping the pair from sending each other cryptic Valentine's Day messages.
Selena Gomez hasn't been active on Twitter in comparison to other former Disney stars that have gone Twitter-crazy for the past hours. The 20-year old kept today's celebration quite simple with a cryptic tweet some "Jelena" fans are claiming are for Bieber.
"Sometimes Pearls are a girl's bestfriend, LOL. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!", tweeted Selena complete with a heart-filled photo.
Justin Bieber sent out a tweet of his own which included a video of his gig last February 9 on Saturday Night Live.
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. haha," stated Bieber along with the video.
The tweets obviously have nothing to do with one another. Fans of the couple are obsessed with the idea that Selena and Justin would somehow get back together. Still, chances of reconciliation are low given the fact that Selena hasn't been giving Bieber's texts any notice.
"Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he's everywhere, she doesn't care or buy it. She doesn't want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She's bored by his bulls**t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend," stated the source close to Gomez.
Would flowers and chocolates work its way to Selena's heart? Obviously, no and judging from Selena's tweets - pearls are the only items on her mind.
As for today, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are celebrating Valentine's Day single and separately. Gomez won't be having any problem looking for a date nor does Bieber who had been rumored to be chilling out with reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen.
For now, all fans of the "Jelena" duo can hope for is that Selena and Justin manage their issues and get back together - all in the name of love on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier