Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sent Each Other Valentine's Day Greetings
By Diadem Pambid | February 15, 2013 3:45 PM EST
Finally the day of Hearts has arrived and celebrities are doing all they can to spread the love. As for a certain famous ex-couple, things are getting pretty complicated once again. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have split up but that isn't stopping the pair from sending each other cryptic Valentine's Day messages.
Selena Gomez hasn't been active on Twitter in comparison to other former Disney stars that have gone Twitter-crazy for the past hours. The 20-year old kept today's celebration quite simple with a cryptic tweet some "Jelena" fans are claiming are for Bieber.
"Sometimes Pearls are a girl's bestfriend, LOL. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!", tweeted Selena complete with a heart-filled photo.
Justin Bieber sent out a tweet of his own which included a video of his gig last February 9 on Saturday Night Live.
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. haha," stated Bieber along with the video.
The tweets obviously have nothing to do with one another. Fans of the couple are obsessed with the idea that Selena and Justin would somehow get back together. Still, chances of reconciliation are low given the fact that Selena hasn't been giving Bieber's texts any notice.
"Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he's everywhere, she doesn't care or buy it. She doesn't want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She's bored by his bulls**t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend," stated the source close to Gomez.
Would flowers and chocolates work its way to Selena's heart? Obviously, no and judging from Selena's tweets - pearls are the only items on her mind.
As for today, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are celebrating Valentine's Day single and separately. Gomez won't be having any problem looking for a date nor does Bieber who had been rumored to be chilling out with reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen.
For now, all fans of the "Jelena" duo can hope for is that Selena and Justin manage their issues and get back together - all in the name of love on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build