Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sent Each Other Valentine's Day Greetings
By Diadem Pambid | February 15, 2013 3:45 PM EST
Finally the day of Hearts has arrived and celebrities are doing all they can to spread the love. As for a certain famous ex-couple, things are getting pretty complicated once again. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have split up but that isn't stopping the pair from sending each other cryptic Valentine's Day messages.
Selena Gomez hasn't been active on Twitter in comparison to other former Disney stars that have gone Twitter-crazy for the past hours. The 20-year old kept today's celebration quite simple with a cryptic tweet some "Jelena" fans are claiming are for Bieber.
"Sometimes Pearls are a girl's bestfriend, LOL. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!", tweeted Selena complete with a heart-filled photo.
Justin Bieber sent out a tweet of his own which included a video of his gig last February 9 on Saturday Night Live.
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. haha," stated Bieber along with the video.
The tweets obviously have nothing to do with one another. Fans of the couple are obsessed with the idea that Selena and Justin would somehow get back together. Still, chances of reconciliation are low given the fact that Selena hasn't been giving Bieber's texts any notice.
"Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he's everywhere, she doesn't care or buy it. She doesn't want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She's bored by his bulls**t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend," stated the source close to Gomez.
Would flowers and chocolates work its way to Selena's heart? Obviously, no and judging from Selena's tweets - pearls are the only items on her mind.
As for today, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are celebrating Valentine's Day single and separately. Gomez won't be having any problem looking for a date nor does Bieber who had been rumored to be chilling out with reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen.
For now, all fans of the "Jelena" duo can hope for is that Selena and Justin manage their issues and get back together - all in the name of love on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS