Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sent Each Other Valentine's Day Greetings
By Diadem Pambid | February 15, 2013 3:45 PM EST
Finally the day of Hearts has arrived and celebrities are doing all they can to spread the love. As for a certain famous ex-couple, things are getting pretty complicated once again. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have split up but that isn't stopping the pair from sending each other cryptic Valentine's Day messages.
Selena Gomez hasn't been active on Twitter in comparison to other former Disney stars that have gone Twitter-crazy for the past hours. The 20-year old kept today's celebration quite simple with a cryptic tweet some "Jelena" fans are claiming are for Bieber.
"Sometimes Pearls are a girl's bestfriend, LOL. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!", tweeted Selena complete with a heart-filled photo.
Justin Bieber sent out a tweet of his own which included a video of his gig last February 9 on Saturday Night Live.
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. haha," stated Bieber along with the video.
The tweets obviously have nothing to do with one another. Fans of the couple are obsessed with the idea that Selena and Justin would somehow get back together. Still, chances of reconciliation are low given the fact that Selena hasn't been giving Bieber's texts any notice.
"Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he's everywhere, she doesn't care or buy it. She doesn't want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She's bored by his bulls**t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend," stated the source close to Gomez.
Would flowers and chocolates work its way to Selena's heart? Obviously, no and judging from Selena's tweets - pearls are the only items on her mind.
As for today, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are celebrating Valentine's Day single and separately. Gomez won't be having any problem looking for a date nor does Bieber who had been rumored to be chilling out with reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen.
For now, all fans of the "Jelena" duo can hope for is that Selena and Justin manage their issues and get back together - all in the name of love on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6