Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Sent Each Other Valentine's Day Greetings
By Diadem Pambid | February 15, 2013 3:45 PM EST
Finally the day of Hearts has arrived and celebrities are doing all they can to spread the love. As for a certain famous ex-couple, things are getting pretty complicated once again. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez may have split up but that isn't stopping the pair from sending each other cryptic Valentine's Day messages.
Selena Gomez hasn't been active on Twitter in comparison to other former Disney stars that have gone Twitter-crazy for the past hours. The 20-year old kept today's celebration quite simple with a cryptic tweet some "Jelena" fans are claiming are for Bieber.
"Sometimes Pearls are a girl's bestfriend, LOL. Happy Valentines Day everyone!!", tweeted Selena complete with a heart-filled photo.
Justin Bieber sent out a tweet of his own which included a video of his gig last February 9 on Saturday Night Live.
"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. haha," stated Bieber along with the video.
The tweets obviously have nothing to do with one another. Fans of the couple are obsessed with the idea that Selena and Justin would somehow get back together. Still, chances of reconciliation are low given the fact that Selena hasn't been giving Bieber's texts any notice.
"Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he's everywhere, she doesn't care or buy it. She doesn't want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She's bored by his bulls**t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend," stated the source close to Gomez.
Would flowers and chocolates work its way to Selena's heart? Obviously, no and judging from Selena's tweets - pearls are the only items on her mind.
As for today, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are celebrating Valentine's Day single and separately. Gomez won't be having any problem looking for a date nor does Bieber who had been rumored to be chilling out with reality star, Milyn "Mimi" Jensen.
For now, all fans of the "Jelena" duo can hope for is that Selena and Justin manage their issues and get back together - all in the name of love on Valentine's Day.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown