Chris Brown And Drake Sue Each Other Over Nightclub Fight
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 15, 2013 8:07 AM EST
Chris Brown and Drake are reportedly suing each other over their June 2012 fight at the New York City nightclub, W.i.P.
TMZ reports that the dual suits come after French model, Romain Julien filed suit against the entertainers and the club for injuries he supposedly sustained during the bottle-throwing brawl.
Julien claims he suffered a severed tendon in his right hand, lacerations from broken glass, cosmetic deformity and mental distress due to the fight, according to MTV News.
Drake and Brown’s legal orders both place blame on the other, indicating that the other should be fully liable for the suit in the event that Julien wins, TMZ details.
Despite the suits, criminal charges have not been filed against anyone involved in the fight that occurred June 14. Rumors suggest that Drake and Brown were fighting over Bajan pop superstar Rihanna.
Brown notably suffered lacerations to his face in the fight. Several other parties were also injured and have also filed suits of their own, including NBA player Tony Parker who sued the club for $20 million under pretenses that he suffered a corneal laceration in his left eye among other injuries, MTV details.
Two unnamed women have also filed suit against the club for injuries the supposedly sustained.
W.i.P is in turn also suing Brown and Drake, alleging that both "ordered security personnel, bodyguards, friends and entourages to join the fight, which erupted into a violent brawl on a massive scale."
Images of the club in the aftermath of the fight show copious amount of broken glass on the floor, as well as several overturned lamps and disheveled ottomans.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L