Micromax A116 Canvas HD Makes Valentine’s Day Debut at ₹13,990
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 15, 2013 12:08 AM EST
Micromax's first quad-core smartphone, A116 Canvas HD, made its official rollout to the Indian market on Valentine' s day with a price tag of ₹13,990.
The A116 Canvas HD smartphone has been anticipated for quite some time. True to expectations, the smartphone is priced less than ₹15,000. The phone is now available for ₹13,990 through the company website and will be delivered within 5-7 business days upon order.
"We have again started taking orders for Canvas HD A116 till the stock lasts," said a company spokesperson, The Mobile Indian reported.
The handset boasts a screen of 5-inch HD IPS with a resolution of 1280x720 and 16.7 million color depths. It is powered by MediaTek's MT6589 1.2 GHz quad core processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.1 operating system. Other features and specifications include a 2000mAh battery, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via micro SD support. Its connectivity features include 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS.
Earlier this week, Micromax introduced another device to its expanding line-up of budget smartphones. The company has evolved as one of the strongest players in the domestic market over the past couple of years with the launch of budget priced yet high feature-packed smartphones.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar