How to Make Her Giddy and Say Yes to Your Valentine Proposal (VIDEO)
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | February 14, 2013 4:35 PM EST
Men, beware! If you're already a hundred percent sure she is already the one, but can't seem to figure out how to pop the big question to her, along with the works, then you ought to know that women start losing patience after two years and half into a relationship and would almost always dump a man who hadn't proposed after five.
So prolong your chances no more. A surefire way to get her say yes would also be to make sure to propose on Valentine's Day and preferably on a deserted beach.
In a survey commissioned by drinks brand Lambrini, it found women's confidence to always find a match rings high on the horizon, so much so that when their men still haven't gotten to kneeling down in her front by the time their relationship has gotten into its fifth year, 49 per cent said they would gladly dump them than wait longer. In fact, one in four women, of the 2,000 included in the survey, believed that men should already be thinking about marriage just 24 months into the relationship.
Men should also make certain to include the perfect ingredients and set-up to ensure a loud yes to his proposal. One in four women, or 22 per cent, still dreamily envision a Valentine's Day proposal situation. To further hype up her excitement, men do remember to include in the criteria for judging the element of surprise which is rated 32 per cent, a romantic setting which gets a 21 per cent and to get down on one knee listed as 20 per cent.
And regardless of the state of marital affairs in the world today, one in four women said marriage proposals remain the biggest commitment their partners can make, at par with having a child together.
An overwhelming majority likewise said they believe it is best to live together first before getting hitched.
These women also believed the forthcoming marital union would survive longer if their partners has had previous partners before settling down, preferably between eight to ten.
Some Valentine wedding proposals below:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- Pacific Islands Forum Delegates Appeal for Changes to Climate Policies, Better Marine Life Protection
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install