How to Make Her Giddy and Say Yes to Your Valentine Proposal (VIDEO)
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | February 14, 2013 4:35 PM EST
Men, beware! If you're already a hundred percent sure she is already the one, but can't seem to figure out how to pop the big question to her, along with the works, then you ought to know that women start losing patience after two years and half into a relationship and would almost always dump a man who hadn't proposed after five.
So prolong your chances no more. A surefire way to get her say yes would also be to make sure to propose on Valentine's Day and preferably on a deserted beach.
In a survey commissioned by drinks brand Lambrini, it found women's confidence to always find a match rings high on the horizon, so much so that when their men still haven't gotten to kneeling down in her front by the time their relationship has gotten into its fifth year, 49 per cent said they would gladly dump them than wait longer. In fact, one in four women, of the 2,000 included in the survey, believed that men should already be thinking about marriage just 24 months into the relationship.
Men should also make certain to include the perfect ingredients and set-up to ensure a loud yes to his proposal. One in four women, or 22 per cent, still dreamily envision a Valentine's Day proposal situation. To further hype up her excitement, men do remember to include in the criteria for judging the element of surprise which is rated 32 per cent, a romantic setting which gets a 21 per cent and to get down on one knee listed as 20 per cent.
And regardless of the state of marital affairs in the world today, one in four women said marriage proposals remain the biggest commitment their partners can make, at par with having a child together.
An overwhelming majority likewise said they believe it is best to live together first before getting hitched.
These women also believed the forthcoming marital union would survive longer if their partners has had previous partners before settling down, preferably between eight to ten.
Some Valentine wedding proposals below:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Spotted All Smiles, Sickness Seems Over
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar