Valentine’s Day in the Eyes of a Child (VIDEO)
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | February 14, 2013 3:37 PM EST
Dating or not, single or not or freshly heart wounded or not, best take time out to watch this video and view this love day from the eyes of child.
There were a total of 25 kids who got involved in this video and were interviewed about love, dating and marriage, affection, babies, and things they love.
On what they think love is - "Red, sparkly, warm and fuzzy!"
On what they love - "A fur coat and high heels!" Also "Sword fights and robots!"
On have they ever kissed someone - "Ewwww!"
On where babies come from - "I'm not saying!" Attaboy! Or how about this reply - "The baby just got there."
On when they are getting married - "I haven't decided yet."
Or better yet, "I'm gonna marry my daddy."
Kids' perceptions about things really never fails to warm the hearts.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica