Valentine’s Day in the Eyes of a Child (VIDEO)
By Esther Tanquintic-Misa | February 14, 2013 3:37 PM EST
Dating or not, single or not or freshly heart wounded or not, best take time out to watch this video and view this love day from the eyes of child.
There were a total of 25 kids who got involved in this video and were interviewed about love, dating and marriage, affection, babies, and things they love.
On what they think love is - "Red, sparkly, warm and fuzzy!"
On what they love - "A fur coat and high heels!" Also "Sword fights and robots!"
On have they ever kissed someone - "Ewwww!"
On where babies come from - "I'm not saying!" Attaboy! Or how about this reply - "The baby just got there."
On when they are getting married - "I haven't decided yet."
Or better yet, "I'm gonna marry my daddy."
Kids' perceptions about things really never fails to warm the hearts.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced