Love Showdown: What Do the Loved-up Rihanna and Chris Brown Have Planned for V-Day? [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 14, 2013 2:33 PM EST
Two musical superstars in a volatile relationship that often seems bigger than life-sometimes it's easy to forget that Rihanna and Chris Brown are just a couple. And we wonder, how do two of the biggest celebrities today spend the most romantic day of the year?
The Grammy's was the ultimate pre-Valentine's Day date for the pair. The power couple shone in the glitz and glamour of the awards show, complete with PDA and a rocking Rihanna performance. It was also a major breakout for the couple, being the first time they've appeared together on the red carpet since reports of domestic violence turned their relationship upside down in 2009.
So now that they've done with the black-tie event (or in Brown's case, white) this season, are they up for another wild night out? Most likely-the two are a young pair and often snapped out and about in various clubs partying 'til morning.
But Rihanna and Brown have also shown a penchant for spending time with each other in the comforts of home. Last New Year's Eve, the superstars posted snaps on Instagram that indicated they rang in the holiday in bed together.
The duo is also known to enjoy a smoke every now and then, even posting photos on Instagram (and getting no small amount of flack for making their indulgence public). Brown was recently snapped at a Grammy's after-party puffing away in celebration of the industry's biggest night. Rihanna has also shared photos of her rolling a joint with the caption "#thuglife".
Whatever you say about it, there is definitely no shortage of passion in this relationship. The resident bad girl and bad boy of the music industry have done it all together: platinum records and domestic violence, secret dates and messy love triangles, endless speculation and criticisms from every corner.
Still, at the end of the day they are just another couple as loved-up as any other and if their recent public appearances are any indication, Rihanna and Chris Brown will be toasting Valentine's Day together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown