Love Showdown: What Do the Loved-up Rihanna and Chris Brown Have Planned for V-Day? [PHOTOS]
By Ayessa Desiderio | February 14, 2013 2:33 PM EST
Two musical superstars in a volatile relationship that often seems bigger than life-sometimes it's easy to forget that Rihanna and Chris Brown are just a couple. And we wonder, how do two of the biggest celebrities today spend the most romantic day of the year?
The Grammy's was the ultimate pre-Valentine's Day date for the pair. The power couple shone in the glitz and glamour of the awards show, complete with PDA and a rocking Rihanna performance. It was also a major breakout for the couple, being the first time they've appeared together on the red carpet since reports of domestic violence turned their relationship upside down in 2009.
So now that they've done with the black-tie event (or in Brown's case, white) this season, are they up for another wild night out? Most likely-the two are a young pair and often snapped out and about in various clubs partying 'til morning.
But Rihanna and Brown have also shown a penchant for spending time with each other in the comforts of home. Last New Year's Eve, the superstars posted snaps on Instagram that indicated they rang in the holiday in bed together.
The duo is also known to enjoy a smoke every now and then, even posting photos on Instagram (and getting no small amount of flack for making their indulgence public). Brown was recently snapped at a Grammy's after-party puffing away in celebration of the industry's biggest night. Rihanna has also shared photos of her rolling a joint with the caption "#thuglife".
Whatever you say about it, there is definitely no shortage of passion in this relationship. The resident bad girl and bad boy of the music industry have done it all together: platinum records and domestic violence, secret dates and messy love triangles, endless speculation and criticisms from every corner.
Still, at the end of the day they are just another couple as loved-up as any other and if their recent public appearances are any indication, Rihanna and Chris Brown will be toasting Valentine's Day together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight