Donald Trump Disses Beyoncé: Says Super Bowl Performance Was 'Ridiculous' And 'Inappropriate'
By Amethyst Tate | February 14, 2013 2:25 AM EST
Donald Trump is not a fan of Beyoncé after her Super Bowl performance, calling it “inappropriate” and “ridiculous.”
Earlier this week, the business mogul spoke with shock-jock Howard Stern about Beyoncé, saying, “When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner-if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal.
I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate…”
Trump was shocked the rest of the nation did not have the same opinion.
“There’s been no mention of it. So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass,” Trump said.
This is certainly not the first time Trump has been open with his criticism concerning other notable celebrities.
Following President Obama’s re-election, Trump tweeted, “Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble ... like never before.”
Brian Williams, the anchor of NBC Nightly News, was one of many people who was dismissive of Trump’s negativity, saying during his coverage of Barack Obama’s re-election, “Donald Trump, who has driven well past the last exit to relevance and peered into something closer to irresponsible here, is tweeting tonight.”
In the past, Trump has also made off-the-cuff remarks about actress Kristen Stewart and Huffington Post president Arianna Huffington.
“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again -- just watch. He can do much better!” Trump wrote on Twitter back in October.
Prior to that, in August, Trump said about Huffington, "@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man -- he made a good decision."
Trump and Huffington have been feuding for years, as Trump feels the Huffington Post writes inaccurate reports about him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown