Donald Trump Disses Beyoncé: Says Super Bowl Performance Was 'Ridiculous' And 'Inappropriate'
By Amethyst Tate | February 14, 2013 2:25 AM EST
Donald Trump is not a fan of Beyoncé after her Super Bowl performance, calling it “inappropriate” and “ridiculous.”
Earlier this week, the business mogul spoke with shock-jock Howard Stern about Beyoncé, saying, “When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner-if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal.
I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate…”
Trump was shocked the rest of the nation did not have the same opinion.
“There’s been no mention of it. So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass,” Trump said.
This is certainly not the first time Trump has been open with his criticism concerning other notable celebrities.
Following President Obama’s re-election, Trump tweeted, “Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble ... like never before.”
Brian Williams, the anchor of NBC Nightly News, was one of many people who was dismissive of Trump’s negativity, saying during his coverage of Barack Obama’s re-election, “Donald Trump, who has driven well past the last exit to relevance and peered into something closer to irresponsible here, is tweeting tonight.”
In the past, Trump has also made off-the-cuff remarks about actress Kristen Stewart and Huffington Post president Arianna Huffington.
“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again -- just watch. He can do much better!” Trump wrote on Twitter back in October.
Prior to that, in August, Trump said about Huffington, "@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man -- he made a good decision."
Trump and Huffington have been feuding for years, as Trump feels the Huffington Post writes inaccurate reports about him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People