Forex Signals – EURUSD Up and Down
February 14, 2013 1:38 AM EST
Recap: Our short was triggered on the 1.3368 support break yesterday. Unfortunately price swing back upward and hit our SL for a 50 pip loss. Needless to say a false break alert was sent out shortly thereafter.
Price has been consolidating between a falling resistance and a rising support, with a very recent resistance break at 1.3464 occurring a couple hours ago.
We are bullish on the pair short-term but with a solid rising intraday support we will look to get short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:30||GBP Bank of England Quarterly Inflation Report Press Conference|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (JAN)||0.1%||0.5%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.1%||-0.9%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product Annualized (4Q P)||0.4%||-3.5%|
|23:50||JPY Nominal Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.0%||-0.9%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef