Forex Signals – EURUSD Up and Down
February 14, 2013 1:38 AM EST
Recap: Our short was triggered on the 1.3368 support break yesterday. Unfortunately price swing back upward and hit our SL for a 50 pip loss. Needless to say a false break alert was sent out shortly thereafter.
Price has been consolidating between a falling resistance and a rising support, with a very recent resistance break at 1.3464 occurring a couple hours ago.
We are bullish on the pair short-term but with a solid rising intraday support we will look to get short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:30||GBP Bank of England Quarterly Inflation Report Press Conference|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (JAN)||0.1%||0.5%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.1%||-0.9%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product Annualized (4Q P)||0.4%||-3.5%|
|23:50||JPY Nominal Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.0%||-0.9%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase