Forex Signals – EURUSD Up and Down
February 14, 2013 1:38 AM EST
Recap: Our short was triggered on the 1.3368 support break yesterday. Unfortunately price swing back upward and hit our SL for a 50 pip loss. Needless to say a false break alert was sent out shortly thereafter.
Price has been consolidating between a falling resistance and a rising support, with a very recent resistance break at 1.3464 occurring a couple hours ago.
We are bullish on the pair short-term but with a solid rising intraday support we will look to get short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Today's Important News Events:
|10:30||GBP Bank of England Quarterly Inflation Report Press Conference|
|13:30||USD Advance Retail Sales (JAN)||0.1%||0.5%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.1%||-0.9%|
|23:50||JPY Gross Domestic Product Annualized (4Q P)||0.4%||-3.5%|
|23:50||JPY Nominal Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (4Q P)||0.0%||-0.9%|
|*To see a more extensive list of news events (not just those we consider important), visit our Forex Calendar.|
Trading Idea: Short on a support break with a TP of 80 and a SL of 50.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People