Micromax A27 Ninja Mobile with Android 2.3 OS Now Available for ₹3,399
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 13, 2013 6:03 PM EST
In a bid to expand its budget smartphone portfolio for a wider audience, Micromax is now offering its A27 Android smartphone online at a highly affordable price of ₹3,399.
The Indian smartphone manufacture, which has been part of the mobile phone domestic market for a quite some time, is in constant efforts to change the mobile phone market with low cost, high features phones.
The A27 Ninja smartphone is listed as available on Saholic.com for ₹3,399. The smartphone is also available on Flipkart but at slightly higher price of ₹3,499. The smartphone boasts a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 pixel resolution screen and is powered by Spreadtrum processor which is clocked at 1GHz. It packs 256MB of RAM and 160MB of internal storage which is expandable up to 16GB with a microSD card. It also houses a VGA rear-fixed focus camera.
Other specifications include Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and support for Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 2.1 and Micro-USB. The most noteworthy feature of the device is its 'Swipe 'n' Share', which will allow users to share games, apps, videos, songs, photos and any other multimedia content with other Android devices by just swiping. The phone packs a battery of 1400mAh.
Earlier this week, Micromax released another budget smartphone, A89 Ninja, which is now available for ₹6,190. The company's much-anticipated A116 Canvas HD phablet is slated to hit stores on 14 February.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon