Micromax A27 Ninja Mobile with Android 2.3 OS Now Available for ₹3,399
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 13, 2013 6:03 PM EST
In a bid to expand its budget smartphone portfolio for a wider audience, Micromax is now offering its A27 Android smartphone online at a highly affordable price of ₹3,399.
The Indian smartphone manufacture, which has been part of the mobile phone domestic market for a quite some time, is in constant efforts to change the mobile phone market with low cost, high features phones.
The A27 Ninja smartphone is listed as available on Saholic.com for ₹3,399. The smartphone is also available on Flipkart but at slightly higher price of ₹3,499. The smartphone boasts a 3.5-inch 480 x 320 pixel resolution screen and is powered by Spreadtrum processor which is clocked at 1GHz. It packs 256MB of RAM and 160MB of internal storage which is expandable up to 16GB with a microSD card. It also houses a VGA rear-fixed focus camera.
Other specifications include Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and support for Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 2.1 and Micro-USB. The most noteworthy feature of the device is its 'Swipe 'n' Share', which will allow users to share games, apps, videos, songs, photos and any other multimedia content with other Android devices by just swiping. The phone packs a battery of 1400mAh.
Earlier this week, Micromax released another budget smartphone, A89 Ninja, which is now available for ₹6,190. The company's much-anticipated A116 Canvas HD phablet is slated to hit stores on 14 February.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation