Five-Year-Old Girl Suspended from School, Accused of Being a Terrorist for Talking About Playing with Hello Kitty 'Bubble Gun'
By Natural News | February 13, 2013 4:01 PM EST
Elementary-age children are apparently the newest terrorist threat in America today, as an increasing number of them are being indicted as criminals for playing with, or even just talking about, plastic toy guns at government-run public schools. One of the most recent victims to endure the wrath of the out-of-control, politically-correct police state nightmare that is taking over America is a five-year-old girl from Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Central Pennsylvania who was recently suspended and accused of being a terrorist for the crime of talking about playing with a plastic, Hello Kitty bubble-making "gun" toy with her friends.
The young girl, whose parents did not want her to be publicly named, had apparently been innocently talking with a few of her friends about the innocuous bubble-maker one day at school (http://www.frugal-cafe.com). According to reports, the girl made the statement, "I'll shoot you, you shoot me, and we'll all play together," to a small group of her friends, one of whom has an affinity for all things Hello Kitty.
But when school officials got wind of the girl's interaction with her friends, she was not long after called into the principal's office, where she was eventually sent home with a 10-day suspension notice that identified her as a "terroristic threat." The school also requested that the girl be sent to a professional counselor, where she was later confirmed to be a perfectly normal five-year-old girl with no inclinations towards violent behavior.
But the damage has already been done, thanks to the ridiculous overreaction of Principal Susan Nestico and her colleagues, who ironically are responsible for inflicting psychological terrorism on the young child. According to the family's lawyer, the young girl is still "very upset" since the incident, and does not understand why she was even suspended in the first place. Even though the girl's suspension was reduced from 10 days to two, her reputation has been needlessly tarnished, prompting her family to search for an appropriate transfer school.
Obama drones to eventually be used against children accused of being terrorists?
The interesting thing about this whole fiasco and others like it -- there have actually been several elementary-age children in recent days accused of "terrorism" for talking about toy guns at school -- is that, based on the Obama administration's newest policy of using drones against Americans, children like the five-year-old girl from Pennsylvania are potential targets for drone attacks. Just think, if the young girl had been overseas when she made those comments about the toy gun, she might have already been killed by an Obama drone strike.
Between the Bush administration's so-called Patriot Act, and the Obama administration's National Defense Authorization Act, and everything in between, Americans merely accused of potential terrorist activity, even if they are just children, are at risk of being illegally detained indefinitely, hauled off to Guantanamo Bay, or killed in a drone strike without ever being legally tried for an actual crime. Based on where we stand today, it is not that far of a stretch to think that this five-year-old girl, and others like her, could eventually be "water-boarded," or worse, simply for being accused of potential "terrorist" activity.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Immediate Deaths After Ice Bucket Challenge Are Hoaxes Gone Viral: Neck Injury And Hypothermia Killed Two People Performing The Stunt
- Risky Selfies That Were Taken A Few Seconds Before Tragedy Struck
- ISIS Update: Executioner of James Foley with British Accent Identified as ‘John’
- Viral Video Missouri Mall: Back-To-School Promo Of East Hills Mall In Missouri Goes Viral As Terrible Mall Ad [WATCH VIDEO]
- ISIS Beheading US Journalist James Foley Sparks Outrage, Netizens Demand 'All-Out War'
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6