Five-Year-Old Girl Suspended from School, Accused of Being a Terrorist for Talking About Playing with Hello Kitty 'Bubble Gun'
By Natural News | February 13, 2013 4:01 PM EST
Elementary-age children are apparently the newest terrorist threat in America today, as an increasing number of them are being indicted as criminals for playing with, or even just talking about, plastic toy guns at government-run public schools. One of the most recent victims to endure the wrath of the out-of-control, politically-correct police state nightmare that is taking over America is a five-year-old girl from Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Central Pennsylvania who was recently suspended and accused of being a terrorist for the crime of talking about playing with a plastic, Hello Kitty bubble-making "gun" toy with her friends.
The young girl, whose parents did not want her to be publicly named, had apparently been innocently talking with a few of her friends about the innocuous bubble-maker one day at school (http://www.frugal-cafe.com). According to reports, the girl made the statement, "I'll shoot you, you shoot me, and we'll all play together," to a small group of her friends, one of whom has an affinity for all things Hello Kitty.
But when school officials got wind of the girl's interaction with her friends, she was not long after called into the principal's office, where she was eventually sent home with a 10-day suspension notice that identified her as a "terroristic threat." The school also requested that the girl be sent to a professional counselor, where she was later confirmed to be a perfectly normal five-year-old girl with no inclinations towards violent behavior.
But the damage has already been done, thanks to the ridiculous overreaction of Principal Susan Nestico and her colleagues, who ironically are responsible for inflicting psychological terrorism on the young child. According to the family's lawyer, the young girl is still "very upset" since the incident, and does not understand why she was even suspended in the first place. Even though the girl's suspension was reduced from 10 days to two, her reputation has been needlessly tarnished, prompting her family to search for an appropriate transfer school.
Obama drones to eventually be used against children accused of being terrorists?
The interesting thing about this whole fiasco and others like it -- there have actually been several elementary-age children in recent days accused of "terrorism" for talking about toy guns at school -- is that, based on the Obama administration's newest policy of using drones against Americans, children like the five-year-old girl from Pennsylvania are potential targets for drone attacks. Just think, if the young girl had been overseas when she made those comments about the toy gun, she might have already been killed by an Obama drone strike.
Between the Bush administration's so-called Patriot Act, and the Obama administration's National Defense Authorization Act, and everything in between, Americans merely accused of potential terrorist activity, even if they are just children, are at risk of being illegally detained indefinitely, hauled off to Guantanamo Bay, or killed in a drone strike without ever being legally tried for an actual crime. Based on where we stand today, it is not that far of a stretch to think that this five-year-old girl, and others like her, could eventually be "water-boarded," or worse, simply for being accused of potential "terrorist" activity.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans