Five-Year-Old Girl Suspended from School, Accused of Being a Terrorist for Talking About Playing with Hello Kitty 'Bubble Gun'
By Natural News | February 13, 2013 4:01 PM EST
Elementary-age children are apparently the newest terrorist threat in America today, as an increasing number of them are being indicted as criminals for playing with, or even just talking about, plastic toy guns at government-run public schools. One of the most recent victims to endure the wrath of the out-of-control, politically-correct police state nightmare that is taking over America is a five-year-old girl from Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Central Pennsylvania who was recently suspended and accused of being a terrorist for the crime of talking about playing with a plastic, Hello Kitty bubble-making "gun" toy with her friends.
The young girl, whose parents did not want her to be publicly named, had apparently been innocently talking with a few of her friends about the innocuous bubble-maker one day at school (http://www.frugal-cafe.com). According to reports, the girl made the statement, "I'll shoot you, you shoot me, and we'll all play together," to a small group of her friends, one of whom has an affinity for all things Hello Kitty.
But when school officials got wind of the girl's interaction with her friends, she was not long after called into the principal's office, where she was eventually sent home with a 10-day suspension notice that identified her as a "terroristic threat." The school also requested that the girl be sent to a professional counselor, where she was later confirmed to be a perfectly normal five-year-old girl with no inclinations towards violent behavior.
But the damage has already been done, thanks to the ridiculous overreaction of Principal Susan Nestico and her colleagues, who ironically are responsible for inflicting psychological terrorism on the young child. According to the family's lawyer, the young girl is still "very upset" since the incident, and does not understand why she was even suspended in the first place. Even though the girl's suspension was reduced from 10 days to two, her reputation has been needlessly tarnished, prompting her family to search for an appropriate transfer school.
Obama drones to eventually be used against children accused of being terrorists?
The interesting thing about this whole fiasco and others like it -- there have actually been several elementary-age children in recent days accused of "terrorism" for talking about toy guns at school -- is that, based on the Obama administration's newest policy of using drones against Americans, children like the five-year-old girl from Pennsylvania are potential targets for drone attacks. Just think, if the young girl had been overseas when she made those comments about the toy gun, she might have already been killed by an Obama drone strike.
Between the Bush administration's so-called Patriot Act, and the Obama administration's National Defense Authorization Act, and everything in between, Americans merely accused of potential terrorist activity, even if they are just children, are at risk of being illegally detained indefinitely, hauled off to Guantanamo Bay, or killed in a drone strike without ever being legally tried for an actual crime. Based on where we stand today, it is not that far of a stretch to think that this five-year-old girl, and others like her, could eventually be "water-boarded," or worse, simply for being accused of potential "terrorist" activity.
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]