Justin Bieber Big Diss to Black Keys Drummer: 'He Should Be Slapped Around'
By Diadem Pambid | February 13, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again landed himself in hot water all thanks to a tweet. After being snubbed by the Grammys, the 18-year old singer has personally taken the snub as an action against him and his music. The drummer for Black Keys might have made an indirect diss at Bieber for the Grammy snub but leave it to Bieber to make things even worse.
Leave it to the Canadian crooner to make things blow up on Twitter. After being under fire using drugs and the "Jelena" split, Justin Bieber is once again the talk-of-the-town all thanks to his latest Twitter post. The "Believe" singer openly and publicly slammed Black Keys drummer, Patrick Carney due to a comment the drummer made on Justin's Grammy snub.
"He's rich, right?" said Carney, adding fuel to the fire, added, "The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Leave it to Bieber to make another comment on the matter but taking things far worse and a bit physical. The 18-year old sent out a tweet directly slamming Carney.
"The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha," stated Bieber.
While "Beliebers" clearly found this funny and appropriate, music enthusiasts and fans of Black Keys think that Justin had crossed the line. If anything, Justin's statement of "slapped around" isn't at all hilarious.
As for the Grammy Awards, Justin wasn't even missed or commemorated that day so why bother with the kid? "Beliebers" are the only people thinking Justin deserves a Grammy award plus his manager, Scooter Braun and his mom, Pattie Mallette.
"Grammy board u blew it on this one," said Braun in one tweet, adding, "He deserved to be recognized and I don't really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision I don't agree with."
In another interview, Braun once again made a comment on Bieber's Grammy snub.
"I wasn't mad, just voicing my opinion," explained Scooter, adding, "I saw a lot of chatter online and made a comment. I don't think there was anything wrong with any other nomination. I just felt Justin deserved to be acknowledged."
Better luck next time then Justin Bieber and hopefully no one gets "slapped around" for the Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices