Justin Bieber Big Diss to Black Keys Drummer: 'He Should Be Slapped Around'
By Diadem Pambid | February 13, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again landed himself in hot water all thanks to a tweet. After being snubbed by the Grammys, the 18-year old singer has personally taken the snub as an action against him and his music. The drummer for Black Keys might have made an indirect diss at Bieber for the Grammy snub but leave it to Bieber to make things even worse.
Leave it to the Canadian crooner to make things blow up on Twitter. After being under fire using drugs and the "Jelena" split, Justin Bieber is once again the talk-of-the-town all thanks to his latest Twitter post. The "Believe" singer openly and publicly slammed Black Keys drummer, Patrick Carney due to a comment the drummer made on Justin's Grammy snub.
"He's rich, right?" said Carney, adding fuel to the fire, added, "The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Leave it to Bieber to make another comment on the matter but taking things far worse and a bit physical. The 18-year old sent out a tweet directly slamming Carney.
"The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha," stated Bieber.
While "Beliebers" clearly found this funny and appropriate, music enthusiasts and fans of Black Keys think that Justin had crossed the line. If anything, Justin's statement of "slapped around" isn't at all hilarious.
As for the Grammy Awards, Justin wasn't even missed or commemorated that day so why bother with the kid? "Beliebers" are the only people thinking Justin deserves a Grammy award plus his manager, Scooter Braun and his mom, Pattie Mallette.
"Grammy board u blew it on this one," said Braun in one tweet, adding, "He deserved to be recognized and I don't really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision I don't agree with."
In another interview, Braun once again made a comment on Bieber's Grammy snub.
"I wasn't mad, just voicing my opinion," explained Scooter, adding, "I saw a lot of chatter online and made a comment. I don't think there was anything wrong with any other nomination. I just felt Justin deserved to be acknowledged."
Better luck next time then Justin Bieber and hopefully no one gets "slapped around" for the Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery