Justin Bieber Big Diss to Black Keys Drummer: 'He Should Be Slapped Around'
By Diadem Pambid | February 13, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again landed himself in hot water all thanks to a tweet. After being snubbed by the Grammys, the 18-year old singer has personally taken the snub as an action against him and his music. The drummer for Black Keys might have made an indirect diss at Bieber for the Grammy snub but leave it to Bieber to make things even worse.
Leave it to the Canadian crooner to make things blow up on Twitter. After being under fire using drugs and the "Jelena" split, Justin Bieber is once again the talk-of-the-town all thanks to his latest Twitter post. The "Believe" singer openly and publicly slammed Black Keys drummer, Patrick Carney due to a comment the drummer made on Justin's Grammy snub.
"He's rich, right?" said Carney, adding fuel to the fire, added, "The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Leave it to Bieber to make another comment on the matter but taking things far worse and a bit physical. The 18-year old sent out a tweet directly slamming Carney.
"The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha," stated Bieber.
While "Beliebers" clearly found this funny and appropriate, music enthusiasts and fans of Black Keys think that Justin had crossed the line. If anything, Justin's statement of "slapped around" isn't at all hilarious.
As for the Grammy Awards, Justin wasn't even missed or commemorated that day so why bother with the kid? "Beliebers" are the only people thinking Justin deserves a Grammy award plus his manager, Scooter Braun and his mom, Pattie Mallette.
"Grammy board u blew it on this one," said Braun in one tweet, adding, "He deserved to be recognized and I don't really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision I don't agree with."
In another interview, Braun once again made a comment on Bieber's Grammy snub.
"I wasn't mad, just voicing my opinion," explained Scooter, adding, "I saw a lot of chatter online and made a comment. I don't think there was anything wrong with any other nomination. I just felt Justin deserved to be acknowledged."
Better luck next time then Justin Bieber and hopefully no one gets "slapped around" for the Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Update: Laurina Talks About Her Exit, Jessica’s Acting Background Revealed
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1