Justin Bieber Big Diss to Black Keys Drummer: 'He Should Be Slapped Around'
By Diadem Pambid | February 13, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again landed himself in hot water all thanks to a tweet. After being snubbed by the Grammys, the 18-year old singer has personally taken the snub as an action against him and his music. The drummer for Black Keys might have made an indirect diss at Bieber for the Grammy snub but leave it to Bieber to make things even worse.
Leave it to the Canadian crooner to make things blow up on Twitter. After being under fire using drugs and the "Jelena" split, Justin Bieber is once again the talk-of-the-town all thanks to his latest Twitter post. The "Believe" singer openly and publicly slammed Black Keys drummer, Patrick Carney due to a comment the drummer made on Justin's Grammy snub.
"He's rich, right?" said Carney, adding fuel to the fire, added, "The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Leave it to Bieber to make another comment on the matter but taking things far worse and a bit physical. The 18-year old sent out a tweet directly slamming Carney.
"The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha," stated Bieber.
While "Beliebers" clearly found this funny and appropriate, music enthusiasts and fans of Black Keys think that Justin had crossed the line. If anything, Justin's statement of "slapped around" isn't at all hilarious.
As for the Grammy Awards, Justin wasn't even missed or commemorated that day so why bother with the kid? "Beliebers" are the only people thinking Justin deserves a Grammy award plus his manager, Scooter Braun and his mom, Pattie Mallette.
"Grammy board u blew it on this one," said Braun in one tweet, adding, "He deserved to be recognized and I don't really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision I don't agree with."
In another interview, Braun once again made a comment on Bieber's Grammy snub.
"I wasn't mad, just voicing my opinion," explained Scooter, adding, "I saw a lot of chatter online and made a comment. I don't think there was anything wrong with any other nomination. I just felt Justin deserved to be acknowledged."
Better luck next time then Justin Bieber and hopefully no one gets "slapped around" for the Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop