Justin Bieber Big Diss to Black Keys Drummer: 'He Should Be Slapped Around'
By Diadem Pambid | February 13, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Justin Bieber has once again landed himself in hot water all thanks to a tweet. After being snubbed by the Grammys, the 18-year old singer has personally taken the snub as an action against him and his music. The drummer for Black Keys might have made an indirect diss at Bieber for the Grammy snub but leave it to Bieber to make things even worse.
Leave it to the Canadian crooner to make things blow up on Twitter. After being under fire using drugs and the "Jelena" split, Justin Bieber is once again the talk-of-the-town all thanks to his latest Twitter post. The "Believe" singer openly and publicly slammed Black Keys drummer, Patrick Carney due to a comment the drummer made on Justin's Grammy snub.
"He's rich, right?" said Carney, adding fuel to the fire, added, "The Grammys are...for music and not for money. And he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
Leave it to Bieber to make another comment on the matter but taking things far worse and a bit physical. The 18-year old sent out a tweet directly slamming Carney.
"The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha," stated Bieber.
While "Beliebers" clearly found this funny and appropriate, music enthusiasts and fans of Black Keys think that Justin had crossed the line. If anything, Justin's statement of "slapped around" isn't at all hilarious.
As for the Grammy Awards, Justin wasn't even missed or commemorated that day so why bother with the kid? "Beliebers" are the only people thinking Justin deserves a Grammy award plus his manager, Scooter Braun and his mom, Pattie Mallette.
"Grammy board u blew it on this one," said Braun in one tweet, adding, "He deserved to be recognized and I don't really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision I don't agree with."
In another interview, Braun once again made a comment on Bieber's Grammy snub.
"I wasn't mad, just voicing my opinion," explained Scooter, adding, "I saw a lot of chatter online and made a comment. I don't think there was anything wrong with any other nomination. I just felt Justin deserved to be acknowledged."
Better luck next time then Justin Bieber and hopefully no one gets "slapped around" for the Twitter post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown