Amber Rose Reveals Due Date At Grammy Awards, Baby Boy Expected Feb. 24
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 13, 2013 9:40 AM EST
Having shared much of her pregnancy through social media, Amber Rose has finally revealed her due date, which she had been keeping private.
Rose and fiancée Wiz Khalifa attended the 2013 Grammy Awards Sunday and the expectant mom announced that she is due toward the end of February.
"I'm due on the 24th," Amber told MTV News on the Grammys red carpet. "But you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left."
Many outlets had suggested that Rose was due anywhere in January or February. Since announcing her pregnancy in late August 2012, the only real indication of her progress came when she shared a photo of herself at 28 weeks in early December.
As Rose shared several photos of her ever-burgeoning stomach, many of her fans wondered exactly how long she had been pregnant, to her aggravation, which prompted her to tweet on Feb. 2, “If one more f***** asks me why am I still pregnant I'm blocking their asses! Blame the hormones I don't give a s*** :-).”
As her due date approaches, there is one more thing that she and her fiancée are keeping private for now, their baby boy’s name, which they described as a “boss” name.
"You'll know in about three weeks," Amber told MTV.
In a recent interview with Power 106 radio in Los Angeles, Khalifa discussed their plans for a home birth.
“Yeah, we’re doing a home birth. It consists of her being in a whole lot of pain with no medicine. She’s gonna thug it out,” he told the radio station.
“We’re gonna have a midwife and a doula (their labor coach) at the crib. She’s gonna be in a pool and it’s just gonna be like a relaxing environment. And when she’s ready, she’s gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I’m gonna pull the baby out.”
Rose also discussed looking forward to a natural birth in an interview with XXL magazine.
“I’m so ready. I’m going all-natural,” she said. “I’ve decided that I’m going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I want those bragging rights! The next time Wiz has a stomach ache or anything, I’ll say, ‘I popped out a baby all-natural.’”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying