Amber Rose Reveals Due Date At Grammy Awards, Baby Boy Expected Feb. 24
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 13, 2013 9:40 AM EST
Having shared much of her pregnancy through social media, Amber Rose has finally revealed her due date, which she had been keeping private.
Rose and fiancée Wiz Khalifa attended the 2013 Grammy Awards Sunday and the expectant mom announced that she is due toward the end of February.
"I'm due on the 24th," Amber told MTV News on the Grammys red carpet. "But you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left."
Many outlets had suggested that Rose was due anywhere in January or February. Since announcing her pregnancy in late August 2012, the only real indication of her progress came when she shared a photo of herself at 28 weeks in early December.
As Rose shared several photos of her ever-burgeoning stomach, many of her fans wondered exactly how long she had been pregnant, to her aggravation, which prompted her to tweet on Feb. 2, “If one more f***** asks me why am I still pregnant I'm blocking their asses! Blame the hormones I don't give a s*** :-).”
As her due date approaches, there is one more thing that she and her fiancée are keeping private for now, their baby boy’s name, which they described as a “boss” name.
"You'll know in about three weeks," Amber told MTV.
In a recent interview with Power 106 radio in Los Angeles, Khalifa discussed their plans for a home birth.
“Yeah, we’re doing a home birth. It consists of her being in a whole lot of pain with no medicine. She’s gonna thug it out,” he told the radio station.
“We’re gonna have a midwife and a doula (their labor coach) at the crib. She’s gonna be in a pool and it’s just gonna be like a relaxing environment. And when she’s ready, she’s gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I’m gonna pull the baby out.”
Rose also discussed looking forward to a natural birth in an interview with XXL magazine.
“I’m so ready. I’m going all-natural,” she said. “I’ve decided that I’m going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I want those bragging rights! The next time Wiz has a stomach ache or anything, I’ll say, ‘I popped out a baby all-natural.’”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia