Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Rexnord, Masco, Brookdale Senior Living, Sally Beauty, WNS, Northern Tier Energy, Boyd Gaming, Globus Medical)
By Sreeja V N | February 12, 2013 5:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Rexnord Corporation, Masco Corporation, Brookdale Senior Living Inc, and Sally Beauty Holdings Inc while the top after-market NYSE losers were WNS (Holdings) Ltd, Northern Tier Energy LP, Boyd Gaming Corporation, and Globus Medical Inc.
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) shares climbed 13.76 percent to $22.99 in post-market trading. The company shares surged after it announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) shares advanced 8.77 percent to $19.35 in post-market trading. The company Monday reported a fourth-quarter loss that narrowed from a year ago, and excluding items, Masco reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates, as did revenues. Masco reported fourth-quarter net sales of $1.9 billion, up 9 percent from $1.74 billion in the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated sales of $1.80 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (NYSE:BKD) shares gained 3.53 percent to $27.83 in post-market trading. The company announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew Smith to serve as the chief executive officer. Smith, currently the Company’s executive vice president and general counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (NYSE:SBH) shares rose 1.87 percent to $27.01 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.49, a 52-week high of $28.35 and $4.67 billion in market capitalization.
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (NYSE: WNS) shares declined 4.68 percent to $13.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.07, a 52-week high of $13.25 and $701.28 million in market capitalization.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) shares dropped 4.24 percent to $28.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $13.34 and $2.71 billion in market capitalization.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) shares slumped 3.07 percent to $7.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.75, a 52-week high of $9.61 and $647.69 million in market capitalization.
Globus Medical Inc (NYSE:GMED) shares fell 2.90 percent to $14.22 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $10.26-$19.23 and $1.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell