Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Rexnord, Masco, Brookdale Senior Living, Sally Beauty, WNS, Northern Tier Energy, Boyd Gaming, Globus Medical)
By Sreeja V N | February 12, 2013 5:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Rexnord Corporation, Masco Corporation, Brookdale Senior Living Inc, and Sally Beauty Holdings Inc while the top after-market NYSE losers were WNS (Holdings) Ltd, Northern Tier Energy LP, Boyd Gaming Corporation, and Globus Medical Inc.
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) shares climbed 13.76 percent to $22.99 in post-market trading. The company shares surged after it announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) shares advanced 8.77 percent to $19.35 in post-market trading. The company Monday reported a fourth-quarter loss that narrowed from a year ago, and excluding items, Masco reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates, as did revenues. Masco reported fourth-quarter net sales of $1.9 billion, up 9 percent from $1.74 billion in the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated sales of $1.80 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (NYSE:BKD) shares gained 3.53 percent to $27.83 in post-market trading. The company announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew Smith to serve as the chief executive officer. Smith, currently the Company’s executive vice president and general counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (NYSE:SBH) shares rose 1.87 percent to $27.01 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.49, a 52-week high of $28.35 and $4.67 billion in market capitalization.
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (NYSE: WNS) shares declined 4.68 percent to $13.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.07, a 52-week high of $13.25 and $701.28 million in market capitalization.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) shares dropped 4.24 percent to $28.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $13.34 and $2.71 billion in market capitalization.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) shares slumped 3.07 percent to $7.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.75, a 52-week high of $9.61 and $647.69 million in market capitalization.
Globus Medical Inc (NYSE:GMED) shares fell 2.90 percent to $14.22 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $10.26-$19.23 and $1.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales