Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Rexnord, Masco, Brookdale Senior Living, Sally Beauty, WNS, Northern Tier Energy, Boyd Gaming, Globus Medical)
By Sreeja V N | February 12, 2013 5:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Rexnord Corporation, Masco Corporation, Brookdale Senior Living Inc, and Sally Beauty Holdings Inc while the top after-market NYSE losers were WNS (Holdings) Ltd, Northern Tier Energy LP, Boyd Gaming Corporation, and Globus Medical Inc.
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) shares climbed 13.76 percent to $22.99 in post-market trading. The company shares surged after it announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) shares advanced 8.77 percent to $19.35 in post-market trading. The company Monday reported a fourth-quarter loss that narrowed from a year ago, and excluding items, Masco reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates, as did revenues. Masco reported fourth-quarter net sales of $1.9 billion, up 9 percent from $1.74 billion in the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated sales of $1.80 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (NYSE:BKD) shares gained 3.53 percent to $27.83 in post-market trading. The company announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew Smith to serve as the chief executive officer. Smith, currently the Company’s executive vice president and general counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (NYSE:SBH) shares rose 1.87 percent to $27.01 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.49, a 52-week high of $28.35 and $4.67 billion in market capitalization.
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (NYSE: WNS) shares declined 4.68 percent to $13.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.07, a 52-week high of $13.25 and $701.28 million in market capitalization.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) shares dropped 4.24 percent to $28.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $13.34 and $2.71 billion in market capitalization.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) shares slumped 3.07 percent to $7.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.75, a 52-week high of $9.61 and $647.69 million in market capitalization.
Globus Medical Inc (NYSE:GMED) shares fell 2.90 percent to $14.22 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $10.26-$19.23 and $1.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS