Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Rexnord, Masco, Brookdale Senior Living, Sally Beauty, WNS, Northern Tier Energy, Boyd Gaming, Globus Medical)
By Sreeja V N | February 12, 2013 5:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Rexnord Corporation, Masco Corporation, Brookdale Senior Living Inc, and Sally Beauty Holdings Inc while the top after-market NYSE losers were WNS (Holdings) Ltd, Northern Tier Energy LP, Boyd Gaming Corporation, and Globus Medical Inc.
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) shares climbed 13.76 percent to $22.99 in post-market trading. The company shares surged after it announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) shares advanced 8.77 percent to $19.35 in post-market trading. The company Monday reported a fourth-quarter loss that narrowed from a year ago, and excluding items, Masco reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates, as did revenues. Masco reported fourth-quarter net sales of $1.9 billion, up 9 percent from $1.74 billion in the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated sales of $1.80 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (NYSE:BKD) shares gained 3.53 percent to $27.83 in post-market trading. The company announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew Smith to serve as the chief executive officer. Smith, currently the Company’s executive vice president and general counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (NYSE:SBH) shares rose 1.87 percent to $27.01 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.49, a 52-week high of $28.35 and $4.67 billion in market capitalization.
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (NYSE: WNS) shares declined 4.68 percent to $13.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.07, a 52-week high of $13.25 and $701.28 million in market capitalization.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) shares dropped 4.24 percent to $28.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $13.34 and $2.71 billion in market capitalization.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) shares slumped 3.07 percent to $7.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.75, a 52-week high of $9.61 and $647.69 million in market capitalization.
Globus Medical Inc (NYSE:GMED) shares fell 2.90 percent to $14.22 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $10.26-$19.23 and $1.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Better Market Your Uranium Someplace Else, Japan Appetite No Longer Huge as Before – Former PM Tells Australia Queensland Premier Campbell Newman