Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Rexnord, Masco, Brookdale Senior Living, Sally Beauty, WNS, Northern Tier Energy, Boyd Gaming, Globus Medical)
By Sreeja V N | February 12, 2013 5:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Rexnord Corporation, Masco Corporation, Brookdale Senior Living Inc, and Sally Beauty Holdings Inc while the top after-market NYSE losers were WNS (Holdings) Ltd, Northern Tier Energy LP, Boyd Gaming Corporation, and Globus Medical Inc.
Rexnord Corporation (NYSE:RXN) shares climbed 13.76 percent to $22.99 in post-market trading. The company shares surged after it announced that its Board of Directors has initiated a review of strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
Masco Corporation (NYSE:MAS) shares advanced 8.77 percent to $19.35 in post-market trading. The company Monday reported a fourth-quarter loss that narrowed from a year ago, and excluding items, Masco reported a quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates, as did revenues. Masco reported fourth-quarter net sales of $1.9 billion, up 9 percent from $1.74 billion in the previous year. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters estimated sales of $1.80 billion.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (NYSE:BKD) shares gained 3.53 percent to $27.83 in post-market trading. The company announced that its Board of Directors has selected T. Andrew Smith to serve as the chief executive officer. Smith, currently the Company’s executive vice president and general counsel, will succeed Bill Sheriff as CEO, who had previously announced his intent to retire after 28 years with the Company and its predecessors.
Sally Beauty Holdings Inc (NYSE:SBH) shares rose 1.87 percent to $27.01 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.49, a 52-week high of $28.35 and $4.67 billion in market capitalization.
WNS (Holdings) Ltd (NYSE: WNS) shares declined 4.68 percent to $13.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.07, a 52-week high of $13.25 and $701.28 million in market capitalization.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) shares dropped 4.24 percent to $28.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $13.34 and $2.71 billion in market capitalization.
Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) shares slumped 3.07 percent to $7.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.75, a 52-week high of $9.61 and $647.69 million in market capitalization.
Globus Medical Inc (NYSE:GMED) shares fell 2.90 percent to $14.22 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week trading range of $10.26-$19.23 and $1.34 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown