Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Norwegian Cruise Line, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial, TriQuint, Unilife, American Superconductor, Ocean Rig, Facebook)
February 12, 2013 5:19 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial Holdings Inc and TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Unilife Corporation, American Superconductor Corporation, Ocean Rig UDW Inc and SunPower Corporation.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:NCLH) shares gained 3.72 percent to $28.71 in post-market trading. The company reported better fourth quarter profits and revenue after the market closed Monday. The Miami-based company earned $1.1 million on revenue of $503.2 million in the fourth quarter, up significantly from a loss of $1.9 million on revenue of $488.6 million in the same period last year.
MannKind Corporation Inc (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares climbed 1.56 percent to $2.50 in post-market trading Monday. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.57, a 52-week high of $3.11 and $511.40 million in market capitalization.
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PROV) shares advanced 1.54 percent to $17.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.59, a 52-week high of $19.69 and $185.45 million in market capitalization.
TriQuint Semiconductor Inc (NASDAQ:TQNT) shares gained 1.45 percent to $4.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.30, a 52-week high of $7.26 and $782.86 million in market capitalization.
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ:UNIS) shares declined 15.27 percent to $20.80 in post-market trading. The company reported the second quarter results Monday and its net loss for the three months ending Dec 31, 2012, was $14.6 million, or $0.19 per share, compared to a net loss of $12.9 million, or $0.19 per share, for the same period in 2011.
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:AMSC) shares dropped 4.79 percent to $2.98 in post-market trading. The company reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2012 and revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 were $17.4 million, which compares with $18.1 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2011, and lower than the company's previous forecast.
Ocean Rig UDW Inc (NASDAQ:ORIG) shares slumped 4.33 percent to $16.79 in post-market trading. The global provider of offshore deepwater drilling service Monday announced that it was offering to sell 5,000,000 of its common shares in an underwritten public offering pursuant to Ocean Rig's effective shelf registration statement on Form F-3ASR filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shares fell 2.62 percent to $27.52 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week low of $17.55, a 52-week high of $45.00 and $67.32 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone