Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Norwegian Cruise Line, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial, TriQuint, Unilife, American Superconductor, Ocean Rig, Facebook)
February 12, 2013 5:19 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial Holdings Inc and TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Unilife Corporation, American Superconductor Corporation, Ocean Rig UDW Inc and SunPower Corporation.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:NCLH) shares gained 3.72 percent to $28.71 in post-market trading. The company reported better fourth quarter profits and revenue after the market closed Monday. The Miami-based company earned $1.1 million on revenue of $503.2 million in the fourth quarter, up significantly from a loss of $1.9 million on revenue of $488.6 million in the same period last year.
MannKind Corporation Inc (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares climbed 1.56 percent to $2.50 in post-market trading Monday. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.57, a 52-week high of $3.11 and $511.40 million in market capitalization.
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PROV) shares advanced 1.54 percent to $17.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.59, a 52-week high of $19.69 and $185.45 million in market capitalization.
TriQuint Semiconductor Inc (NASDAQ:TQNT) shares gained 1.45 percent to $4.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.30, a 52-week high of $7.26 and $782.86 million in market capitalization.
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ:UNIS) shares declined 15.27 percent to $20.80 in post-market trading. The company reported the second quarter results Monday and its net loss for the three months ending Dec 31, 2012, was $14.6 million, or $0.19 per share, compared to a net loss of $12.9 million, or $0.19 per share, for the same period in 2011.
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:AMSC) shares dropped 4.79 percent to $2.98 in post-market trading. The company reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2012 and revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 were $17.4 million, which compares with $18.1 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2011, and lower than the company's previous forecast.
Ocean Rig UDW Inc (NASDAQ:ORIG) shares slumped 4.33 percent to $16.79 in post-market trading. The global provider of offshore deepwater drilling service Monday announced that it was offering to sell 5,000,000 of its common shares in an underwritten public offering pursuant to Ocean Rig's effective shelf registration statement on Form F-3ASR filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shares fell 2.62 percent to $27.52 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week low of $17.55, a 52-week high of $45.00 and $67.32 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate