Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Norwegian Cruise Line, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial, TriQuint, Unilife, American Superconductor, Ocean Rig, Facebook)
February 12, 2013 5:19 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, MannKind Corporation, Provident Financial Holdings Inc and TriQuint Semiconductor Inc. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Unilife Corporation, American Superconductor Corporation, Ocean Rig UDW Inc and SunPower Corporation.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ:NCLH) shares gained 3.72 percent to $28.71 in post-market trading. The company reported better fourth quarter profits and revenue after the market closed Monday. The Miami-based company earned $1.1 million on revenue of $503.2 million in the fourth quarter, up significantly from a loss of $1.9 million on revenue of $488.6 million in the same period last year.
MannKind Corporation Inc (NASDAQ:MNKD) shares climbed 1.56 percent to $2.50 in post-market trading Monday. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.57, a 52-week high of $3.11 and $511.40 million in market capitalization.
Provident Financial Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PROV) shares advanced 1.54 percent to $17.77 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.59, a 52-week high of $19.69 and $185.45 million in market capitalization.
TriQuint Semiconductor Inc (NASDAQ:TQNT) shares gained 1.45 percent to $4.90 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.30, a 52-week high of $7.26 and $782.86 million in market capitalization.
Unilife Corporation (NASDAQ:UNIS) shares declined 15.27 percent to $20.80 in post-market trading. The company reported the second quarter results Monday and its net loss for the three months ending Dec 31, 2012, was $14.6 million, or $0.19 per share, compared to a net loss of $12.9 million, or $0.19 per share, for the same period in 2011.
American Superconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:AMSC) shares dropped 4.79 percent to $2.98 in post-market trading. The company reported financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2012 and revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 were $17.4 million, which compares with $18.1 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2011, and lower than the company's previous forecast.
Ocean Rig UDW Inc (NASDAQ:ORIG) shares slumped 4.33 percent to $16.79 in post-market trading. The global provider of offshore deepwater drilling service Monday announced that it was offering to sell 5,000,000 of its common shares in an underwritten public offering pursuant to Ocean Rig's effective shelf registration statement on Form F-3ASR filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shares fell 2.62 percent to $27.52 in post-market trading. The company stock has a 52-week low of $17.55, a 52-week high of $45.00 and $67.32 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)