Beyoncé Strips Down for March Cover of Vogue Magazine
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:30 PM EST
After her most talked about performance during Super Bowl's halftime, Beyoncé is back on the glossy pages of magazines.
Queen Bey strips down for the March issue of Vogue magazine. During her exclusive interview, she said that there is one important thing on her mind right now, Blue Ivy.
Although Beyoncé is busy with an upcoming world tour, not to mention a new album on the works, the songstress says that her daughter is her utmost priority. She told Vogue about her inexplicable experience as a mother and the way it changed her.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever," she said on Vogue. "I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame."
Although she admits that she was initially scared about giving birth, having the support of family, friends and Jay Z was able to help her through the delivery process. And now that she has Blue Ivy, she said that she wants another child in the future.
"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," she said.
Beyoncé who is enjoying the experience of being a first time mom refers to Blue as "my homey, my bestfriend."
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, I'm not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when," Beyoncé admits.
With regards to past rumors that she had to fake her pregnancy in order to protect her figure, the pop diva called it "odd." As it turns out, it was Beyoncé who had to tell her mom, Tina, not to listen to gossips and tabloids adding that she doesn't owe the public any explanation about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch