Beyoncé Strips Down for March Cover of Vogue Magazine
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:30 PM EST
After her most talked about performance during Super Bowl's halftime, Beyoncé is back on the glossy pages of magazines.
Queen Bey strips down for the March issue of Vogue magazine. During her exclusive interview, she said that there is one important thing on her mind right now, Blue Ivy.
Although Beyoncé is busy with an upcoming world tour, not to mention a new album on the works, the songstress says that her daughter is her utmost priority. She told Vogue about her inexplicable experience as a mother and the way it changed her.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever," she said on Vogue. "I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame."
Although she admits that she was initially scared about giving birth, having the support of family, friends and Jay Z was able to help her through the delivery process. And now that she has Blue Ivy, she said that she wants another child in the future.
"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," she said.
Beyoncé who is enjoying the experience of being a first time mom refers to Blue as "my homey, my bestfriend."
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, I'm not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when," Beyoncé admits.
With regards to past rumors that she had to fake her pregnancy in order to protect her figure, the pop diva called it "odd." As it turns out, it was Beyoncé who had to tell her mom, Tina, not to listen to gossips and tabloids adding that she doesn't owe the public any explanation about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools