Beyoncé Strips Down for March Cover of Vogue Magazine
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:30 PM EST
After her most talked about performance during Super Bowl's halftime, Beyoncé is back on the glossy pages of magazines.
Queen Bey strips down for the March issue of Vogue magazine. During her exclusive interview, she said that there is one important thing on her mind right now, Blue Ivy.
Although Beyoncé is busy with an upcoming world tour, not to mention a new album on the works, the songstress says that her daughter is her utmost priority. She told Vogue about her inexplicable experience as a mother and the way it changed her.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever," she said on Vogue. "I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame."
Although she admits that she was initially scared about giving birth, having the support of family, friends and Jay Z was able to help her through the delivery process. And now that she has Blue Ivy, she said that she wants another child in the future.
"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," she said.
Beyoncé who is enjoying the experience of being a first time mom refers to Blue as "my homey, my bestfriend."
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, I'm not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when," Beyoncé admits.
With regards to past rumors that she had to fake her pregnancy in order to protect her figure, the pop diva called it "odd." As it turns out, it was Beyoncé who had to tell her mom, Tina, not to listen to gossips and tabloids adding that she doesn't owe the public any explanation about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown