Beyoncé Strips Down for March Cover of Vogue Magazine
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:30 PM EST
After her most talked about performance during Super Bowl's halftime, Beyoncé is back on the glossy pages of magazines.
Queen Bey strips down for the March issue of Vogue magazine. During her exclusive interview, she said that there is one important thing on her mind right now, Blue Ivy.
Although Beyoncé is busy with an upcoming world tour, not to mention a new album on the works, the songstress says that her daughter is her utmost priority. She told Vogue about her inexplicable experience as a mother and the way it changed her.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever," she said on Vogue. "I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame."
Although she admits that she was initially scared about giving birth, having the support of family, friends and Jay Z was able to help her through the delivery process. And now that she has Blue Ivy, she said that she wants another child in the future.
"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," she said.
Beyoncé who is enjoying the experience of being a first time mom refers to Blue as "my homey, my bestfriend."
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, I'm not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when," Beyoncé admits.
With regards to past rumors that she had to fake her pregnancy in order to protect her figure, the pop diva called it "odd." As it turns out, it was Beyoncé who had to tell her mom, Tina, not to listen to gossips and tabloids adding that she doesn't owe the public any explanation about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate