Beyoncé Strips Down for March Cover of Vogue Magazine
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:30 PM EST
After her most talked about performance during Super Bowl's halftime, Beyoncé is back on the glossy pages of magazines.
Queen Bey strips down for the March issue of Vogue magazine. During her exclusive interview, she said that there is one important thing on her mind right now, Blue Ivy.
Although Beyoncé is busy with an upcoming world tour, not to mention a new album on the works, the songstress says that her daughter is her utmost priority. She told Vogue about her inexplicable experience as a mother and the way it changed her.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever," she said on Vogue. "I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame."
Although she admits that she was initially scared about giving birth, having the support of family, friends and Jay Z was able to help her through the delivery process. And now that she has Blue Ivy, she said that she wants another child in the future.
"Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself," she said.
Beyoncé who is enjoying the experience of being a first time mom refers to Blue as "my homey, my bestfriend."
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, I'm not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when," Beyoncé admits.
With regards to past rumors that she had to fake her pregnancy in order to protect her figure, the pop diva called it "odd." As it turns out, it was Beyoncé who had to tell her mom, Tina, not to listen to gossips and tabloids adding that she doesn't owe the public any explanation about it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date