Chris Brown and Rihanna Smoking 'Weed' at Grammys Afterparty
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:28 PM EST
It's official, Chris Brown and Rihanna are back in each other's arms and they certainly made it public during the recent Grammy awards yesterday.
About four years ago, Chris Brown and Rihanna made headlines on the eve before the Grammys. Brown's aggressive assault on Rihanna was all over the news. Pictures of her bruised face surfaced all over the web. From then on, the two kept their distance but not until yesterday.
Who knew that a couple of years later, the world will once again see Chris and Rihanna together at the Grammys. Not only that, the two looked cozy as they say next to each other.
It was a successful night for Rihanna who won another Grammy to add in her collection. She also performed on the stage twice while Brown loudly cheers from the audience.
The Grammys was indeed a convenient event for the two to display their togetherness, kissing and cuddling included. But while they appeared normal and happy during the awards night, it was a different story during the afterparty.
Photographers were tuned in to catch any suspicious moves from the two that could possibly make headlines the next day. Well, Chris and Rihanna didn't fail them.
Many raised their eyebrows when a picture of Chris Brown sharing a dubious rolled cigarette with Rihanna hit up the online community. The couple didn't make any attempt to be discreet when they passed on the cigarette while they're at the Superclub private party in Hollywood.
"The whole place was filled with pot smoke," a source told TMZ.
Although the two are very much open about smoking weed as documented in their Instagram photos, it's a bit surprising to see them smoke in front of a lot of people.
Musicians who are supposed to act like roles models to the youth have turned themselves into the very thing that might tear them apart. Although Rihanna was vocal about her renewed romance with Chris, a lot of people are doubtful of how long they will last.
There is no guarantee that a relationship that is built and supported with weak foundations will stand the test of time. Or in Chris and Rihanna's case, how long can they keep each other interested?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’