Chris Brown and Rihanna Smoking 'Weed' at Grammys Afterparty
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:28 PM EST
It's official, Chris Brown and Rihanna are back in each other's arms and they certainly made it public during the recent Grammy awards yesterday.
About four years ago, Chris Brown and Rihanna made headlines on the eve before the Grammys. Brown's aggressive assault on Rihanna was all over the news. Pictures of her bruised face surfaced all over the web. From then on, the two kept their distance but not until yesterday.
Who knew that a couple of years later, the world will once again see Chris and Rihanna together at the Grammys. Not only that, the two looked cozy as they say next to each other.
It was a successful night for Rihanna who won another Grammy to add in her collection. She also performed on the stage twice while Brown loudly cheers from the audience.
The Grammys was indeed a convenient event for the two to display their togetherness, kissing and cuddling included. But while they appeared normal and happy during the awards night, it was a different story during the afterparty.
Photographers were tuned in to catch any suspicious moves from the two that could possibly make headlines the next day. Well, Chris and Rihanna didn't fail them.
Many raised their eyebrows when a picture of Chris Brown sharing a dubious rolled cigarette with Rihanna hit up the online community. The couple didn't make any attempt to be discreet when they passed on the cigarette while they're at the Superclub private party in Hollywood.
"The whole place was filled with pot smoke," a source told TMZ.
Although the two are very much open about smoking weed as documented in their Instagram photos, it's a bit surprising to see them smoke in front of a lot of people.
Musicians who are supposed to act like roles models to the youth have turned themselves into the very thing that might tear them apart. Although Rihanna was vocal about her renewed romance with Chris, a lot of people are doubtful of how long they will last.
There is no guarantee that a relationship that is built and supported with weak foundations will stand the test of time. Or in Chris and Rihanna's case, how long can they keep each other interested?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon