Chris Brown and Rihanna Smoking 'Weed' at Grammys Afterparty
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 3:28 PM EST
It's official, Chris Brown and Rihanna are back in each other's arms and they certainly made it public during the recent Grammy awards yesterday.
About four years ago, Chris Brown and Rihanna made headlines on the eve before the Grammys. Brown's aggressive assault on Rihanna was all over the news. Pictures of her bruised face surfaced all over the web. From then on, the two kept their distance but not until yesterday.
Who knew that a couple of years later, the world will once again see Chris and Rihanna together at the Grammys. Not only that, the two looked cozy as they say next to each other.
It was a successful night for Rihanna who won another Grammy to add in her collection. She also performed on the stage twice while Brown loudly cheers from the audience.
The Grammys was indeed a convenient event for the two to display their togetherness, kissing and cuddling included. But while they appeared normal and happy during the awards night, it was a different story during the afterparty.
Photographers were tuned in to catch any suspicious moves from the two that could possibly make headlines the next day. Well, Chris and Rihanna didn't fail them.
Many raised their eyebrows when a picture of Chris Brown sharing a dubious rolled cigarette with Rihanna hit up the online community. The couple didn't make any attempt to be discreet when they passed on the cigarette while they're at the Superclub private party in Hollywood.
"The whole place was filled with pot smoke," a source told TMZ.
Although the two are very much open about smoking weed as documented in their Instagram photos, it's a bit surprising to see them smoke in front of a lot of people.
Musicians who are supposed to act like roles models to the youth have turned themselves into the very thing that might tear them apart. Although Rihanna was vocal about her renewed romance with Chris, a lot of people are doubtful of how long they will last.
There is no guarantee that a relationship that is built and supported with weak foundations will stand the test of time. Or in Chris and Rihanna's case, how long can they keep each other interested?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks