Lil Wayne Kicked Out From Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers Game
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 1:21 PM EST
Apart from his music, Lil Wayne also has a reputation of causing riots at NBA games during the past year. This time, the security has had enough and decided to kick the rapper out of the Heat-Lakers game.
Lil Wayne was kicked out of the American Airlines Arena last Sunday after causing a riot during the game. At some point during the Heat-Lakers game, there was a commotion caused by the rapper. Lil Wayne was said to be upset over something that caused the agitation.
There were a bunch of live tweets reporting about what was happening at the arena during the game. AP Sports Writer Tim Reynolds tweeted that Lil Wayne was indeed "going crazy over something." He eventually was thrown out of the arena.
"Lil Wayne is going to be the first person to get thrown out of every NBA arena solely for being annoying," @BobbyBigWheel tweeted.
Just after a few minutes, Lil Wayne gave his version of the story and admitted that he was indeed thrown out. The rapper said that he got kicked out of the match because he was supporting the Los Angeles Lakers.
"So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 the Lakerz kuz dats my team and would you believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F*ck da Heat," Lil Wayne tweeted, explaining his side of the story on Twitter.
Although Lil Wayne's claim was highly unlikely, there are other versions of the story that has been circulating.
Apparently, the rapper was involved in a word battle against another fan. At some point, some say that he made a gun gesture and then he was later confronted by security guards.
However Heat spokeswoman Lorrie-Ann Diaz said that Lil Wayne was not kicked out of the stadium but instead, the rapper chose to leave on his own.
While it is unclear if Lil Wayne was kicked out of the game or not, the rapper should keep away from basketball games for the meantime. It seems like bad luck to follows him around NBA arenas.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report