Lil Wayne Kicked Out From Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers Game
By Czarina Malleta | February 12, 2013 1:21 PM EST
Apart from his music, Lil Wayne also has a reputation of causing riots at NBA games during the past year. This time, the security has had enough and decided to kick the rapper out of the Heat-Lakers game.
Lil Wayne was kicked out of the American Airlines Arena last Sunday after causing a riot during the game. At some point during the Heat-Lakers game, there was a commotion caused by the rapper. Lil Wayne was said to be upset over something that caused the agitation.
There were a bunch of live tweets reporting about what was happening at the arena during the game. AP Sports Writer Tim Reynolds tweeted that Lil Wayne was indeed "going crazy over something." He eventually was thrown out of the arena.
"Lil Wayne is going to be the first person to get thrown out of every NBA arena solely for being annoying," @BobbyBigWheel tweeted.
Just after a few minutes, Lil Wayne gave his version of the story and admitted that he was indeed thrown out. The rapper said that he got kicked out of the match because he was supporting the Los Angeles Lakers.
"So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 the Lakerz kuz dats my team and would you believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F*ck da Heat," Lil Wayne tweeted, explaining his side of the story on Twitter.
Although Lil Wayne's claim was highly unlikely, there are other versions of the story that has been circulating.
Apparently, the rapper was involved in a word battle against another fan. At some point, some say that he made a gun gesture and then he was later confronted by security guards.
However Heat spokeswoman Lorrie-Ann Diaz said that Lil Wayne was not kicked out of the stadium but instead, the rapper chose to leave on his own.
While it is unclear if Lil Wayne was kicked out of the game or not, the rapper should keep away from basketball games for the meantime. It seems like bad luck to follows him around NBA arenas.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown